Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
IMG_20191102_102152_833.jpg

Finally played in these this morning for about 2 hours. A little softer than the OG pairs but excellent traction and fit like I remembered. Pleasantly surprised there were no major creases. Glad the size 12.5s were not too hard to get.

Why is everyone saying that the ZK1 was an upgrade while using full length zoom air, when the Nike Zoom Legend, the take down for the ZK1 had full length zoom air? I mean, the Zoom Legend was cheaper as well!

Why is everyone saying that the ZK1 was an upgrade while using full length zoom air, when the Nike Zoom Legend, the take down for the ZK1 had full length zoom air? I mean, the Zoom Legend was cheaper as well!

Upgrade to the ZK1

The truth hurts

Maybe for him but I've been absolutely loving playing in my pairs. I don't have any complaints with their performance.

To those asking about the fit of the Undefeateds, that's just a QC problem with every single model. Try on 2-3 pairs of the same colorway, same size, of any model and you'll notice the fit and feel can be very different. QC... just not what it used to be.

To those asking about the fit of the Undefeateds, that's just a QC problem with every single model. Try on 2-3 pairs of the same colorway, same size, of any model and you'll notice the fit and feel can be very different. QC... just not what it used to be.

Eh.

I've tried on hundreds of pairs of Nikes. The QC within the same models is generally acceptable and a difference in fit is virtually unnoticeable unless you're one of those people always looking for something to cry about.

The regular Protro 4's have a blatantly different fit compared to the Undefeated 4's. I wouldn't venture to say that this holds true among "every single model". That's a reach and painting it with a broad and lazy stroke.

The Lebron 15's across 4 different color ways all fit the same.

All of my Jordan 1's (highs and lows) fit the exact same.

My Kyries fit the same between different color ways and so on...

Yes you will come across models that fit differently between color ways but it isn't every single model. That's part of retail, there will be variations but they are minimized for the most part.

Eh.

I've tried on hundreds of pairs of Nikes. The QC within the same models is generally acceptable and a difference in fit is virtually unnoticeable unless you're one of those people always looking for something to cry about.

The regular Protro 4's have a blatantly different fit compared to the Undefeated 4's. I wouldn't venture to say that this holds true among "every single model". That's a reach and painting it with a broad and lazy stroke.

The Lebron 15's across 4 different color ways all fit the same.

All of my Jordan 1's (highs and lows) fit the exact same.

My Kyries fit the same between different color ways and so on...

Yes you will come across models that fit differently between color ways but it isn't every single model. That's part of retail, there will be variations but they are minimized for the most part.
I don't cry about anything. I just point out my experiences and observations. I didn't really pay a lot of attention to this problem until the AJ XXXIII. First pair, I could barely get my foot in and it was obviously painful once I got them on. Second pair, I couldn't even get my foot inside and threw in the towel. I saw another pair, months later, same colorway and size, and my foot slid in like butter so I grabbed them. I started trying on a few pairs every time I went shoe shopping and every experience confirmed my thoughts. Some shoes, you can even see it in the toe build where some are pointed and others are blunt.

I have several pairs of the "regular" Protro IVs as well as the Undefeateds and my pairs all feel the same. Same cushion, same fit, etc. but that's because I tried them on before purchasing and I guess I got lucky that my Undefeateds feel the same.

I tried several colorways of the LeBron XV and noticed the differences but overall the (lack of) containment was a huge issue for me so I didn't keep any pairs.

I know you won't agree with me, based on your previous comments and assumptions, but I do know that I'm not wrong when many people have messaged me saying they have experienced the same issues. I was merely offering advice that may be helpful to others. If you are having good experiences, then that's great. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through this type of shopping and testing but I'd be remit if I didn't comment about it.

I don't cry about anything. I just point out my experiences and observations. I didn't really pay a lot of attention to this problem until the AJ XXXIII. First pair, I could barely get my foot in and it was obviously painful once I got them on. Second pair, I couldn't even get my foot inside and threw in the towel. I saw another pair, months later, same colorway and size, and my foot slid in like butter so I grabbed them. I started trying on a few pairs every time I went shoe shopping and every experience confirmed my thoughts. Some shoes, you can even see it in the toe build where some are pointed and others are blunt.

I have several pairs of the "regular" Protro IVs as well as the Undefeateds and my pairs all feel the same. Same cushion, same fit, etc. but that's because I tried them on before purchasing and I guess I got lucky that my Undefeateds feel the same.

I tried several colorways of the LeBron XV and noticed the differences but overall the (lack of) containment was a huge issue for me so I didn't keep any pairs.

I know you won't agree with me, based on your previous comments and assumptions, but I do know that I'm not wrong when many people have messaged me saying they have experienced the same issues. I was merely offering advice that may be helpful to others. If you are having good experiences, then that's great. I wouldn't want anyone to have to go through this type of shopping and testing but I'd be remit if I didn't comment about it.

glad to know the regular protros and the undefeated protros both fit the same, appreciate the info!

nike needs to release Kobe’s like Jordan’s, and not have one model ride out a whole year.

they should put out a Kobe 9 em colorway one month and then a Kobe 6 the next

i would also like to see the Kobe 3 and the Kobe 2 strength come back

nike needs to release Kobe’s like Jordan’s, and not have one model ride out a whole year.

they should put out a Kobe 9 em colorway one month and then a Kobe 6 the next

i would also like to see the Kobe 3 and the Kobe 2 strength come back

That would be dope. Really makes you look forward to the next drop instead of just looking forward to more colorways of one model.

zoom freak bros pt 2 dropped on a Sunday

?‍♂️

As long as they release them. I've liked the original black/volt pair since they first leaked.

Back
Top Bottom