Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Won my size 13 from FTL. 100 boosts lol.

Anyone in Houston, what’s the Northline Commons FTL like. Never been there.
The community is cool. It’s a neighborhood FTL so you see a lot of regulars there if you shop there frequently. Staff is great and knowledgeable with the products as well.

I work/worked security for the company that does neighborhood FTLs here in Houston so I have a little insight on them.

IMG_4818.jpeg

15 boosts, waitlisted first but eventually ✌️

I used over 100 boosts on FTL, got a pair but apparently i lost them because i didnt confirm them. Never won on ftl so didn’t know this was a thing smfh. Called CS and as expected nothing they can do

I used over 100 boosts on FTL, got a pair but apparently i lost them because i didnt confirm them. Never won on ftl so didn’t know this was a thing smfh. Called CS and as expected nothing they can do
For future reference, after Footlocker closes their raffles, you usually have from 5pm est to 6pm est. to confirm your reservation if you won. I've lost on a few pairs because I forgot to check the app.

For future reference, after Footlocker closes their raffles, you usually have from 5pm est to 6pm est. to confirm your reservation if you won. I've lost on a few pairs because I forgot to check the app.
I’ll keep that in mind going forward. Been dealing with covid all day so my brain didn’t remember it was raffle time. Smh

Knew I wasn’t gonna hit tomorrow so I just paid the ticket on Goat and took advantage of the $15 off instant checkout. No more sneakers for me until the black toe 1s in Oct. Good luck to everyone tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom