Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Anyone with a 11.5 willing to swap with a 10

Called a maniere dc yesterday to see if they was doing an instore.. they said yea... I thought it was gonna be like they did the girl dad's and it be an instore raffle... smh they did fcfs. So got here and someone just scooped the 11.5 smh

these are heat
IMG_1318.jpeg

Can someone explain to me whatever happened to the Kobes coming back out and the pledge was to make more of them and to have them readily available........yet Nike still puts them as a draw. Lol

On a positive note, it was nice to see a good amount of people able to get the Gold Medal IV today. I opted to pass on them because I was content with getting the Jordan VI Olympic last Saturday.

I hear that but if I’m being honest, it looks and feels like way more ppl hit this release than usual.

That's true, but I was speaking more of the overall Kobe releases. Why put a draw if the claim was to make them more available? Just release them how you have released the other models recently. They did a draw with the reverse grinches as well. I figured those were more of a "hot item" so I didn't make a comment, but some others have been draws as well.

That's true, but I was speaking more of the overall Kobe releases. Why put a draw if the claim was to make them more available? Just release them how you have released the other models recently. They did a draw with the reverse grinches as well. I figured those were more of a "hot item" so I didn't make a comment, but some others have been draws as well.
Haven't they all been draws lately?

No luck on the Golds today (I did lucky enough hit the dunks), but the Shock Drop was kind to me. I’m liking these more in person than I did in pics, but the clear sole has me in utter fear of how these will look in a few years. Gotta wear these into the ground before they yellow. Having full suede around is a nice change as well from the standard fly wire 🖤

🐍🐍
IMG_5998.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom