Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
arrived just in time for the gold medal game

1723246964674.png

1723246989147.png

1723247030539.png

1723247043395.png

1723247070086.png

1723247087526.png

that's crazy. probably returns after some resellers wisely realized that it's not worth it just to barely break even. if it was August 2020 these would be going for at least $350 like the big stage parades and 5x champs.

resale and hype is finally dropping and i see why nike is releasing all those TB 8s. they're not necessarily making more of each CW but they're making a larger variety of CWs.

And what's funny about all this is people will complain back then " make more kobes !" ..."I can never get a single kobe!"...blah blah blah. Until Resell value drops and hype drops, kids go on stockx and see its only $20 over retail and with fees they prob make squat. So now..its "nahhhhhh I dont want em" and you see kobes getting returned to stores and nike outlets and still scattered sizes around the country. Kobes in general are still somewhat limited even these Gold medals, so yes they'll still sell out but for it to still have leftovers here and there you can tell people are hopping off the train. None of them are in a rush to cop kobes as much anymore. The whole sneaker game is corny lol.

That’s kind of a promising sign to see Kobe’s still in stock.

It may not be a FSR but slowly saturating the market again thus leading to outlet/discounted Kobe’s is what I want to see again.

That’s kind of a promising sign to see Kobe’s still in stock.

It may not be a FSR but slowly saturating the market again thus leading to outlet/discounted Kobe’s is what I want to see again.
I'll also add as I had this discussion with my boy who's also team 11.5 who lives SD... on how the GMs are really a hyped pair.... and these TB 8s coming.. a combination of both will show the decline of resellers cashing in on Kobes.

I'm just waiting to see if those TBs won't be sold raffle/reservation style

Back
Top Bottom