Nike Zoom Kobe IV PROTRO (MORE IN 2024!!)

Now that the ZK IV DO NOT have full length zoom, will you still cop?

• Yes

Votes: 125 55.1%
  • No

Votes: 102 44.9%

• Total voters
Has anyone dealt with iwilwin.? Trying to buy some Kobes off him.....just doing my due diligence.

Last edited:
Looking for a pair in 13 if anybody has any leads. This was the first pair of basketball shoes I ever wanted when I was a kid but couldn’t afford them. Struck out on SNKRs today per usual

Has anyone dealt with iwilwin.? Trying to buy some Kobes off him.....just doing my due diligence.
Not trying to put dude on blast being that he has a good reputation around here for helping out. But I’m old school and stick to the rules, can’t send payment through PayPal as gift, nor Apple Pay. But he’s helped plenty from what I’ve seen, I just can’t take the risk.

Last time I got the 4s in a 14 since I heard it ran small, sold it for about $80 loss to my resale shop. This time I got a size 13. Hope it fits, if not I'll sell it to my local shop again.

Took an L on snkrs Canada this morning. Ended up paying resale. Not many retailers got them up here smh

1000035136.jpg

1000035148.jpg

Finally hit on SNRKS!

Missed out on the Girl Dad Shock Drop, hoping somebody can do a straight trade with the Gold Medal 4s I got coming in.

Back
Top Bottom