Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Off to sons basketball practice. Helping coach in my Og fit. Turning yellow a bit but still look great
20200218_150710.jpg

If anyone has an extra 11.5 Chaos sitting around for a decent price lmk!

Growing impatient for prices to drop, they are slowly though. I agree with y’all they need to drop more protro 5’s

If anyone has Tinker elite 11 in 9.5 (prefer used), please PM me. I have Bruce Lee’s in a 10 that are a bit too long to play in comfortably.

66235014-5B18-457E-BEB3-D36BD8EBF79A.jpeg

Apparently posted on Drake’s IG. Unconfirmed if protro or OG. Nice kicks provided this info.

JS”

It's an original and if you didn't happen to pop up on these at the outlet they dropped at out of nowhere, that's the closest you'll get to them.

It's an original and if you didn't happen to pop up on these at the outlet they dropped at out of nowhere, that's the closest you'll get to them.

I don’t even remember hearing about those hitting outlets. I hated how those released though. Nike showed them, said they were gonna release at that art center and said no more before or after. Never said they were as limited as they ended up being. Figured it was just an early release like they did with other pairs. This was back before the basketball hype hit too.

I remember only 17 pairs released at the Old Nike Montalban. Oh and maybe some at the Nike Vault too, but for sure at Montalban.

Late to the party so I had to cop resell, but here they are. The toe box are kinda snug, I went TTS and I have narrow slim feet. Will these eventually stretch a bit?

AEA43406-F8A9-42B1-A410-BCA4B69C2E55.jpeg

I really wish I had doubled up when the resell pricing wasn’t much over retail. I’m afraid to hoop in my pair considering such smh.

JS”

These aren’t the be all end all Kobe’s. Just enjoy the one you already got in good health. If the passing of Kobe teaches us anything, is that life’s too short to sweat the small stuff man. You could’ve gotten 10-12 pairs on ice, but if you’ve got the wrong perspective on life, you still won’t be happy.

These aren’t the be all end all Kobe’s. Just enjoy the one you already got in good health. If the passing of Kobe teaches us anything, is that life’s too short to sweat the small stuff man. You could’ve gotten 10-12 pairs on ice, but if you’ve got the wrong perspective on life, you still won’t be happy.
Kyrie? Is that you? Lol

I really wish I had doubled up when the resell pricing wasn’t much over retail. I’m afraid to hoop in my pair considering such smh.

JS”
I tripled up on release day and now I wish I had bought a fourth pair. Good ol’ spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour made me feel guilty for getting any more so I stopped at three even though the Chaos is my favorite Kobe. Thanks a lot, pal.
:rofl:

Picked up some more magazines and the Los Angeles Daily News paperback. I saw SI has a limited edition tribute for the All-Star game but it doesn’t seem to be available in stores.

F0C428AA-2CCF-4D84-AB73-0FD80D64AFDA.jpeg

Who is the one in the middle by? Have not seen that one yet. Thanks.

Who is the one in the middle by? Have not seen that one yet. Thanks.

There is no publisher information located anywhere on the magazine. I tried scanning the barcode and nothing comes up. Here’s the back cover. I bought it at Rite Aid and haven’t seen it anywhere else. If you can’t find it, I’m willing to help out.
6142FA67-3A46-4EC2-8098-20CDDCEAABD7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom