Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

To piggyback on this, I found this picture floating around Twitter. Hope they get a public release and y'all that want 'em can eat.
Want the actual Home and Away Big Stages. Please for the love of all that is good retro these sooner than later Nike. Id even shell out the coin to purchase them as a pack if they ran it that way.

Want the actual Home and Away Big Stages. Please for the love of all that is good retro these sooner than later Nike. Id even shell out the coin to purchase them as a pack if they ran it that way.

I think that’s the only way we’re going to get any of the protros that everyone wants, in a pack. We didn’t get the Finals pack IVs, 4 Rings, MVPs or all-stars and it doesn’t look like the Big Stages will be releasing in their original form. Only his death would make Nike change course. 😔

big stage definitely won't see a protro, this split Big Stage is the closest protro you're going to get to the original big stage.

You’re talking about Nike here bro. It’s only a matter of time for them.
To be honest it just wouldnt make sense not to. Kobes defining moment pairs are the equivalent to an Infrared 6 or Bred 11. Mass produce and they will take care of themselves, perhaps not to as high of an amount but im pretty sure you get what im sayin. If taking a shot in the dark i get the feeling if considering this be all by design that the first run included new cws and so forth more so than originals than after interest has caught attention the next round goes for OG cws only.
It just makes sense and considering how frequent Jordan drops are were not talking years from now. In the end China and other countries are facing one of the largest virus outbreaks since SARS and the man with whatever vision in mind is no longer with us so all we can do is speculate over conversations had. Crossing it out completely? No.

Late to the party so I had to cop resell, but here they are. The toe box are kinda snug, I went TTS and I have narrow slim feet. Will these eventually stretch a bit?

AEA43406-F8A9-42B1-A410-BCA4B69C2E55.jpeg

they are extremely tight, I bought a size 11 as my 2nd pair and they are snug as hell as well.

im a 10.5 in everything FYI

I don’t think I will buy any new Kobe model. I like the fact he was hands on with it. Nike gon have to sway me with a helluva story about Kobe working on models for the next 5 years. But I’ll never say never. I just hope Nike don’t forgot about his real fans.

I don’t think I will buy any new Kobe model. I like the fact he was hands on with it. Nike gon have to sway me with a helluva story about Kobe working on models for the next 5 years. But I’ll never say never. I just hope Nike don’t forgot about his real fans.

Yeah, I don't get how they can continue to release Kobe performance sneakers at this point without his input. Wouldn't make sense to come up with a performance sneaker and just attach Kobe's name to it. Seems like the only thing they can do is continue to release the Protros and give us new colorways of the Protros or Protro the old colorways.

I thought I saw an interview with Kobe saying Nike made a deal to release three more models after his retirement
I know it’s at least three different Kobe AD models that have released so I would say there are no new models releasing

His line sadly was on its way out to begin with before he died. I think Nike needs to just focus on protros from here on out.

I thought I saw an interview with Kobe saying Nike made a deal to release three more models after his retirement
I know it’s at least three different Kobe AD models that have released so I would say there are no new models releasing

including the AD NXT...

there is at least 5 different ADs so far

AD - trash
AD mid - not good
AD NXT - not bad
AD NXT 360 - weird but good
AD Exodus - good
AD NXT FF - good

they are extremely tight, I bought a size 11 as my 2nd pair and they are snug as hell as well.

im a 10.5 in everything FYI

ive read that after the break in period this will fit like a glove. Is that true?

ive been holding off on wearing mine out. I think I’ll break this out during 24/2 as a homage and celebration for Kobe.

I think if Nike will move forward with new Kobes it has to be Eric Avar. Would be pretty dope to get those concepts or ideas Kobe and Eric had but never come to light. I'm sure Eric has some shoes from all those years working with Kobe he would love released.

AD - trash
AD mid - not good
AD NXT - not bad
AD NXT 360 - weird but good
AD Exodus - good
AD NXT FF - good
all trash

hopefully that part of the line is done, the designs have been lackluster

focus on perfecting the protro and releasing more 5's and some 6's

Back
Top Bottom