Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Good looks. Do u by chance know how it fits? Nike shirts are a crap shoot for me when it comes to sizing.
They're Dri-Fit shirts. I used to be a Large in Nike's older Dri-Fits, but nowadays, I have to get X-Large since they fit slimmer than before. I can fit a Large in every other brand but not these haha

Good looks. Do u by chance know how it fits? Nike shirts are a crap shoot for me when it comes to sizing.
I have the shirt and it def. runs slimmer than normal nike shirts. I wear L in almost everything, it still fits OK but might be a little too tight after wash. XL after a wash prob would be perfect.

Posted this in the main Kobe thread, but I want as many people to see this as possible. If anyone was looking for the 61 Points at MSG Iconic Moments shirt, all sizes up on Eastbay right now. Can add to cart when I checked.

https://www.eastbay.com/product/nike-nba-iconic-moments-t-shirt-mens/38230LK5.html
Dude, great looking out. I missed these shirts on the first go around, just ordered. I was actually at that game when I was in NYC visiting one of my boys. So it means something extra to me just to have it.

saw this from an EU site🔥

1585541878471.png

Bruce Lee V Protro?!?! I'm in if and when it comes out. As long as Nike doesn't pull the BS and mess it up and alter from the original.

I still have my original pair but would definitely go for the protro. Just hoping they make them more comfortable than the Chaos Protro. It would be nice if they did make the cut so high on the protro too but I assume it will be.

Bruce Lee’s are LITERALLY all I asked for after the Chaos.

Protro DKs I’d be 50/50 on, despite owning the originals

It’s possible it drops the same time as the kyrie 6 Bruce Lee. I need these Kobe’s, they are a grail of mine.

Yea I’d definitely be in on a pair of Bruce Lee’s. Don’t know what to believe anymore though with dates and all the other protros being pushed back.

There’s no way it will be pushed back, 4/13 is Mamba Day after all. As for the lack of pics, maybe it’s a QS or limited release (hope not but are Mamba Day and 8/24 releases generally limited? Someone remind me). And obviously no players are wearing em since they can’t even play basketball rn lol, before the suspension they were still busy showcasing the Big Stage and Lakers protros.

(Maybe those 2 will release on Mamba Day too, but my pipe dream would be for Nike to recall all the big stages and repaint the black half to white just like the OG :lol:)

The issue is that Kobe's contract with Nike was voided after his passing. Until Vanessa signs a new deal, Nike can't release any more shoes or new merchandise. I hope it will be worked out with Vanessa, but there was a bit of a rift growing between Nike and Kobe with his deal being up next year. There were some things Kobe felt he was slighted on by Nike and he wasn't negotiating a re up on the deal. Hopefully it is settled and Nike finds a way to donate a portion of the sales to his foundation for eternity.

Also, after the tragedy, Avar went back in the lab for a final model in case it's allowed to happen

Back
Top Bottom