Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Wonder if this is the Black Mamba jersey? The mobile app says it's "PURPLE/YELLOW"

1598086107752.png

1598086263112.png

Looks like it's just the current Away jersey

I called the grove as well to find out launch information, and they said they weren’t getting them lol.
Someone’s lying. And I think it’s the grove.

Probably first come first serve?

I called the grove as well to find out launch information, and they said they weren’t getting them lol.
Someone’s lying. And I think it’s the grove.

Probably first come first serve?
Exaclty
Its hard to beleive that NIKE LOS ANGELES WILL NOT SELL THOSE KOBES AT ALL.
Tomorow before opening thats for sure when they'll tweet or post that the kobes are in store avaialble to purchase

they have done that too.
With the kobe preludes pack.
They tweeted or posted hours before opening that it will be fcfs on nike la and nike sm

Exaclty
Its hard to beleive that NIKE LOS ANGELES WILL NOT SELL THOSE KOBES AT ALL.
Tomorow before opening thats for sure when they'll tweet or post that the kobes are in store avaialble to purchase

So they confirmed that they got stock? I called back to get a new representative and asked if they were running a raffle. They said no stores will be getting them...talk about employees trying to finesse.

if they confirmed they received shipment with you, I’m down to go FCFS.

So they confirmed that they got stock? I called back to get a new representative and asked if they were running a raffle. They said no stores will be getting them...talk about employees trying to finesse.

if they confirmed they received shipment with you, I’m down to go FCFS.
I havent called Nike santa monica.
Are they even open
I fell in line at nike Santa monica for the preludes

it likely will be a disaster...

here’s my speculation:
The grove doesn’t want anyone lining up, so they can’t say FCFS. They didn’t think of doing a raffle, so it’s too late for that. They’re just hoping that people won’t show up. But once a few people start lining up before opening, it’ll be a wrap. If stock was confirmed like stated above, it’ll be FCFS and a mess.

it likely will be a disaster...

here’s my speculation:
The grove doesn’t want anyone lining up, so they can’t say FCFS. They didn’t think of doing a raffle, so it’s too late for that. They’re just hoping that people won’t show up. But once a few people start lining up before opening, it’ll be a wrap. If stock was confirmed like stated above, it’ll be FCFS and a mess.
Exactly, people will start lining up anyway once word gets out including the info on here lol

Back
Top Bottom