Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Lmao the 2 closest places to me will not be having them.. so much for mass release smh. I’d prob gonna skip these.. prob better performance shoes out there anyway

and first 100 people in line are family/relatives and friends of employees smfh.
1.) Not sure how nike is handling employees discounts on kobe’s now but with any launch you gotta wait 48 hours to use the discount.

2.) It’s always been that way, i myself work for nike and we have to line up and use SNKRS like everyone else. (not sure about higher ups). i get where you’re coming from but also most of given the same situation would do the same to get a pair for themselves ( i’m talking about the ones who want them for personals, not things they shouldn’t be doing with them)

1.) Not sure how nike is handling employees discounts on kobe’s now but with any launch you gotta wait 48 hours to use the discount.

2.) It’s always been that way, i myself work for nike and we have to line up and use SNKRS like everyone else. (not sure about higher ups). i get where you’re coming from but also most of given the same situation would do the same to get a pair for themselves ( i’m talking about the ones who want them for personals, not things they shouldn’t be doing with them)
I bet the employees can careless about using their discount. Retail is better than not getting them at all, especially on launch products.
If they complain about not getting to use their discount and sit the release out, they dumb af.

what are odds the sports foundation site drops all the shoes tomorrow?
from the gifts Vanessa has been giving to F&F, maybe there are more color ways coming than we know

what are odds the sports foundation site drops all the shoes tomorrow?
from the gifts Vanessa has been giving to F&F, maybe there are more color ways coming than we know
Not impossible. We don’t know about the sports foundation. Everything from them has been kept under tight wraps. Small group working there so it’s easier to keep information tight.

The way kb824 website has been for past drop dates, it wouldn’t be a surprise or out of the picture if something released.

Did DSG drop today or error? Clicked on shop now but page not available
Screenshot_20200822_144755.jpg

yep.

store shock drops are shady af.

employees can easily give their friends or relatives a heads up.
Thats nike santa Monica and nike the Grove
They don't tell **** to the public .
And they tell their relatives about their limited releases

Back
Top Bottom