Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

The grey zebra/warp pair is cool, but boring. Should've been in the purple from the lighting here. Would've been insane. Like the purple dust AD's

Screenshot_20200823-172533_Chrome.jpg

I’m really bothered at the resellers of his shoe. I got my kobe 1 protros and love playing in it. I’m really hoping I get the 5s tomorrow. But, I’d be ok if I don’t get them

I just don’t get Nike producing less quantities to build hype...Like how much hype do they need as a company? Someone help me out

unless they putting these up on StockX and Goat themselves....

this shoe industry is getting weirder and weirder

This. Bro is gone and we miss him. How much more hype do you need. They legit only care about the bottom line. **** is a joke.

All I want is one pair to hoop in... that I’m buying with my hard earned money... is that too much to ask????
Me too but it ain’t gonna happen fam. I believe one day the Kobe sig line will be mass GR’ed and sit on shelves, hit discounts. all that. But it won’t be in the next year, prob 2 years even.

Me too but it ain’t gonna happen fam. I believe one day the Kobe sig line will be mass GR’ed and sit on shelves, hit discounts. all that. But it won’t be in the next year, prob 2 years even.
It was already happening though.

Had a feeling I was going to catch a L this morning. Was prepared to pay resale but looking at the prices I’ll PASS.

Couldn’t even try for the Kobes since I was at work, on a scale of 1-10 how much of a ****show was the release today?

Back
Top Bottom