Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I remember getting an email when Bean passed away from StockX that they wouldn’t be selling/reselling his stuff.... it was either StockX or maybe even UN as well? I don’t remember The details but I do remember reading the email
lol on that one.

Put my order in at 1pm and said I was in line then I see the price again. Put my info in again and im in line. This happened about 5 times before I was told they were sold out. Gotta love Nike.

Lost out today like usual on SNKRS. I guess it was time to break out some IDs today.

Edit. And since this is a V thread. Here is a V id.

Edit 2. Found my other multi X.

Attachments

• 20200823_203139.jpg
    20200823_203139.jpg
    295.7 KB · Views: 153
  • 20200823_204612.jpg
    20200823_204612.jpg
    253.3 KB · Views: 77
  • 20200823_214026.jpg
    20200823_214026.jpg
    403.5 KB · Views: 25
Last edited:
I seen some one mention it early today but is 5x gonna have more pairs??

Not catching up on 30+ pages. How’d NT do? Skipped these because I honestly didn’t like them (no matter how hard I tried). Just trying to get an idea of what’s in store for tomorrow.

Sorry to hear about the strike-out, guys! Although I didn't go for them, I definitely feel your pain, but I do want to add my take that can hopefully put some perspective to Nike's product handling/marketing as a whole.

TL;DR: Nike will often not care about what people want, because we, the consumers that include resellers and collectors together, have built up so much love and trust towards the brand that no matter however many times they've poorly handled product releases, we'll keep coming back.

So yeah, true Kobe fans definitely deserve to get these and they should've been mass-produced for all the Kobe fans possible to grab them... but they rely so much on heavy marketing that because we keep going to buy their products even if many strike out from trying to get it, they can get away with this. They keep the product wheel going and we end up continuing to find something good from them that in a sense, "it makes up" for what happened and we've forgiven them. It's the collectors who want all the dope **** from them and it's all the resellers who want to take the dope **** from collectors, but guess what: collectors and resellers both want the same thing. The split comes from how we handle the product, but no matter what, both parties have stretched the strength of Nike so strong that even a black hole can't suck them out of it.

To make Nike care, we all have to stop caring, which will take a miracle (or some sort of harsh **** from Nike that we all stop supporting the brand). Many have said, "don't buy from the resellers," but unfortunately as wishful as we'd like that to be, that doesn't help since the buzz is still there. We still want other stuff from the brand.

That's the product and brand ethos, unfortunately. =\ Kinda long, sorry.

That might've been too woke, too. Need to chill. Shelter-in-place got me...

Last edited:
those were my favorite 9s to ball in. Wish I didn’t run them into the ground.

Man I feel you. I beat up most of my older Kobes hooping in them, and too bad now it's gonna be so hard to collect some of them back if they get Protro'd.

Back
Top Bottom