Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Vote with your wallets kids.

These colorways are trash and everyone here knows it.

I actually like the 5X, Bruce Lee, and alternative Bruce Lee colorways a lot.

I think they ruined the big stages though. Don't care for the EYBL.

Lost out today like usual on SNKRS. I guess it was time to break out some IDs today.

Edit. And since this is a V thread. Here is a V id.

Edit 2. Found my other multi X.

Realized I had a deadstock pair of X ID's a few months ago along with a Mamba Day 11 EM ID I forgot about

Wow bros. Hours after the release, and not one lucky, smug NTer posting a screenshot of a W (and I mean no harm, it would be me if I would have lucked out). This is BAD.

EFF Nike. A year ago, I was certain I'd be hooping in a pair of these that I could cop for at least 40-60 percent off, based on the negative reactions . That is of course before the unfortunate series of events that would be the year 2020.

Heeeeeeell no :lol:
Grinch 6 is like one of the more iconic Kobe's. We really bout to feel like the Grinch stole Christmas when those get Protro'd.
Exactly

if this release was any indication, the Grinches will be a **** show. It sucks man.

At one point I was thinking of paying resell, but then it hit me...that’s paying resell for today’s release.! There’s still 5x release. There’s no way I’m going to pay resell for both and future releases. I gotta take these L’s and let it be what it is at this point. At the same time like I said earlier today...I’m not gonna help support the resellers on this.

DS Think Pinks. I think it's time to start wearing more or my sneakers. I have way too many that are DS. I guess that is why I also dont get that upset in missing out. Itll just be another pair sitting a room until i decide to wear them.

Attachments

• 20200823_224839.jpg
    20200823_224839.jpg
    263.6 KB · Views: 600
So nike hk had started the raffle. You need to enter your id to make an entry so at least I have a chance. But it's 7 million people with probably less than a thousand pairs so I'm not gonna get my hopes up

Wow, today was bad. Might be eating my words that some were gonna be able to cop. You know bots used today as practice for the real prize tomorrow

I’m hoping they at least level out to the prices that the undefeated protro 4s are currently selling at.

Was there word that the big stages were more limited than the laker drop tomorrow or are they both limited?

I’m hoping they at least level out to the prices that the undefeated protro 4s are currently selling at.

Was there word that the big stages were more limited than the laker drop tomorrow or are they both limited?
From the stock numbers a few pages back, it seems like they're both limited, with slightly more pairs of the Lakers.

Back
Top Bottom