Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

For those who got in the queue at DSG, how’d you even get to the product page? Every time I clicked on the “launching” link it only opened an error page. And couldn’t find the shoe via search

I think the X's didn't get enough appreciation. They are really comfortable and love how my Grinch pair turned out.

Agreed. After the 6, the my elite / eliteID X (Xmas, MC split and Grinch) are my fav shoes to ball in.

I wish I also made an elite ID pair when the Chaos colorway came out. It was a month apart between the mc and grinch ID's, so my wallet was hurting at that time.

Walked into SNS in London yesterday and they had the 8/24 jersey sitting, grabbed mine right away
83404123-60B9-4CE2-81AC-DA9FAC194E66.jpeg
A9F6BC26-9885-4AE5-ABF6-4BEBF84AC9BF.jpeg

And this morning this is what’s on Nike website.
Bought the yellow jerseys (8 and 24)

B1129347-2765-4CB7-9FB8-50BB25BE459B.png

but the bots ate all the 5s on Footlocker EU...

Nike really should just do ID or pre order moving forward. Just wrong that resellers marking shoes up more than double on the secondary market. That way all the Kobe fans that want one, get one. That’s how I got my IDs for kobes last game

If anyone could share more info on that DSG tweeted link it’d be greatly appreciated. Like others, I was refreshing the launch page and kept getting the “We’re sorry!” error. I went to DSG’s Twitter and never saw a shared link either unless they have a different one from their main account.

Today must be my lucky day, I got exclusive access on the mamba day jersey and the 5xChamps pair on my Nike app and I will wear both of them until the materials start to fall apart! I have never hit anything on SNKRS in the past, except the early access 11 BREDs, which no one was aware of. What a way to start of the week! Now I just need Iguodala low cut socks, LOL!

So jealous of people who got early access on Nike... i got it for the 4's but not this time... :emoji_cry:

any site I can just cop from now like we do with holiday jordan releases?

i dont want to take this L today

Wow NXT and furys... 😤. at least give us a mass produced shirt on mamba day.
1FD0663C-87AA-44F0-B1AD-B17F0032CA1C.png
Just look at how many colorways they made of that terrible Mamba Fury shoe

Nike: “We don’t want resellers taking advantage of Kobes death because we should be the only ones allowed to do it”

Back
Top Bottom