Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Bait raffle and UNDFTD raffle gets eaten up by Hyper Raffle Bot, just look at their twitter success. Thats why manual entries like us for Bait and UNDFTD is almost nonexistent.
Wow, you weren't joking. Just looked at their twitter page. Seems like lots of success on naked, footshop, and hip store too

There are raffle bots?! But you're notified via email and then you have to reply to purchase. I legit didn't know there were raffle bots.

-foe
Wow, you weren't joking. Just looked at their twitter page. Seems like lots of success on naked, footshop, and hip store too

yeah there are quite a few raffle bots, Hyper is one of the top ones. Theres another one that wins mostly EU raffles, and another raffle bot called Osiris. They eat up everything, from cncpts and DSM, to bait and undftd. Hyper members also took TONS of stock of the Grateful Dead SB's that released on Grateful Dead's website raffle lol.

AEE59B9D-8C43-41E9-87AC-457DB4E2BE15.jpeg
7A268BCD-FB03-440C-A7CC-32F42A5358B1.jpeg
7BEA6A8F-825F-4A6D-A79F-8C12DFEAD323.jpeg

Honestly pretty sad thinking about when these were produced.
A92BA89D-06AA-4E45-9DB1-C9093590F8A4.jpeg

2C83FCE3-DD57-4C13-BA0A-54BDBF531F72.jpeg

The people who ok’d that design and the people who ok’d the production numbers should both be fired.
seems like most people have disliked the 2 tone design and I get that when we think about the Og’s but I think the new version is so dope... doesn’t matter anyway cuz I won’t pay the resale

The 5s are easily favorite shoes to hoop in. Can’t wait to wait get to phase 3 and wear the 5x Champs on the court too. I’m hoping I can add the EYBL pair and the Undefeated pack too. Then I’ll be set for hoop shoes for awhile!

Attachments

• AE4E86EA-CC67-4E46-A63C-D0350E6C3EAB.jpeg
    AE4E86EA-CC67-4E46-A63C-D0350E6C3EAB.jpeg
    476 KB · Views: 314
The 5s are easily favorite shoes to hoop in. Can’t wait to wait get to phase 3 and wear the 5x Champs on the court too. I’m hoping I can add the EYBL pair and the Undefeated pack too. Then I’ll be set for hoop shoes for awhile!
I’m definitely hooping in the multicolored pair if i hit on them. The white pair is for casual only

Does anyone know how long it takes to produce shoes? I mean I don't know what the deal is between Nike and Vanessa now, but 6 months seems like a long time to produce more pairs if they wanted to do something special for Kobe like mamba week. Keeping the stock low for both shoes and jersey just seems like a slap in the face for "mamba week." Just look at all the backlash Nike was receiving from people on twitter and posted news articles.

Meanwhile, lets just seed out all kinds of PEs and 5xchamp/big stages cw's to the entire NBA players, coaches, and ball boys on the court.

I want the multi-colored pair too. I will probably hook someone up for retail for the white pair should I be fortunate enough to secure a pack.
Hope you wear a size 9. I'll put em straight to feet haha.

So since Undefeated did the raffle, I'm just going to assume no fcfs type of release tomorrow right? Don't want to get caught off guard, but honestly, probably no one knows. Guess I'll wake up anyway, but really not liking having to wake up at 2am hawaii time for the off chance it drops at the normal undefeated release time.

So since Undefeated did the raffle, I'm just going to assume no fcfs type of release tomorrow right? Don't want to get caught off guard, but honestly, probably no one knows. Guess I'll wake up anyway, but really not liking having to wake up at 2am hawaii time for the off chance it drops at the normal undefeated release time.
I was wondering the same thing.

I wouldn’t assume that. They could very well do a release of each individual shoe like they did with the 4s. I have no inside knowledge, but I, personally, am not going to relax and assume nothing will drop.

There was no special packaging last year. I don't think we will see an individual release personally. I'm all for more chances at copping though haha

Back
Top Bottom