Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I just like what they did with the material change on the undftd and golds and would like a pair of them and the gold pair is the only pair I like out of the 3. Still not paying over retail for them so I highly doubt I’ll end up with them.

That feeling when you win a raffle

Entrance%2B2.gif

Now the question is keep em or flip em for BLs?
Was just about to post how we use to look forward to drops. No bots no drama just good ol sneaker talkin and pics, now most of us prepare for Ls smh.
As for the keep or flip? Mannn honestly thats a tough choice, youd really have to choose which one holds more value. Damn good trade piece never the less however, one holds the memory of someone Kobe had a deep respect for and arguably high influence on the Mambamentality.
The other celebrates becoming a floor General both in play and number of titles hoisted to the rafters forever etched in Laker history.

Quick question, seeing as this will be my first pair of Kobe 5s, do they run similar in size compared to Jordans? I rock 9.5mens in Jordans and my raffle entry for the 5 rings was 9.5mens. Hoping these don’t fit differently. Either way, these will be cherished.

Quick question, seeing as this will be my first pair of Kobe 5s, do they run similar in size compared to Jordans? I rock 9.5mens in Jordans and my raffle entry for the 5 rings was 9.5mens. Hoping these don’t fit differently. Either way, these will be cherished.
Have a rather narrow foot and prefer to go up half size in Kobes. Never the less they should be wearable with potentially a more snug fit. Congratulations on your W.

they will have a more snug fit than your typical Jordan sneaker. Unless you have a wide foot, it should still be wearable though imo

Idk who bids on stock x because they are dumb af

I had a bid at 252 and was then someone put one for 275.

At that point just buy it at 280,

Whens the laker parade. I have a feeling the hall of fame will release same time as the parade

Back
Top Bottom