Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Joined Aug 13, 2012
Did anyone who ordered the Lakers 17th Championship Tee from undefeated get an order confirmation? I got charged already but never received an email

Joined Apr 22, 2012
I've won like 3 and one time it was for a free shoe

It's annoying but shi* you never know

Edit: Whoa ps doing too much tho i wont be doing all that lmaooo

Joined Mar 9, 2013
I remember when undefeated was doing this scantron test and you had to fill out questionnaire on PDF and then DM it back to them to be submitted for a raffle. Them mfers never even looked at the DM's lol

Joined May 18, 2013
Just got my bigstage/parade Kobe’s...i really love them..& can’t wait to try them for ball, even outdoors. I’m so happy, I May pass on the 5 rings colorway...I still may try to get the 5x champ colorway one day

Joined Jun 21, 2015
If the Bruce Lees weren't releasing, I'd be going so hard for those 5 Rings. Gotta be more picky with my bball kicks now since we won't be able to hoop for awhile.

Joined Nov 15, 2014
Just got my bigstage/parade Kobe’s...i really love them..& can’t wait to try them for ball, even outdoors. I’m so happy, I May pass on the 5 rings colorway...I still may try to get the 5x champ colorway one day
only Protro 5s I paid resell for, but totally worth it. I had to buy the sole protector to get the most of the shoes as Im not hooping in $300+ shoes

Joined Mar 9, 2013
depends on what coast you're at lol. Undftd is usually bot central. I get thru once in a blue moon when they do shock drops and rarely ever on a scheduled release. Or unless the stock is very healthy like some cream yeezys. But from all the previous protro 5's low stock drops on undftd, I got nothing lol

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now