Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

StockX pair should be delivered tomorrow from AZ. I won’t the 1s yesterday and gonna get rid of them which should offset what I payed for 5 rings. I’m happy with that.

And here I thought that they would produce more pairs since these were produced after the tragedy. SMH Nike....

What all our phones see after the draw...

7B83BBBA-640A-4755-8A6F-B214E46037B4.jpeg

I’m at work, didn’t see the W and was shook because I never seen it before :lol:
Aaaaa see now just last night you were talkin about catching Ls now you got the juice! lol Congrats brotha well deserved. Hope to add these at some point or another.

Took the L, per usual. At 8:57 central time I got my first "We are Sorry" from Footlocker. Took the L on SNKRS and tried on DSG and...nothing.

What was that, like 2-3 w's for all the guys here on NT? That's pretty disgusting considering how easy Kobes used to be prior to his passing. I thought this were supposed to be plentiful with the production date being after his death. Prices from the asia release weren't that bad all things considered so I just assumed it was made with higher quantities, but guess I was wrong.

Nike seriously needs to change it up because this isn't working. FTL, EB, SP, undefeated, SNK all got eaten up by bots so really just gotta take your chances on snkrs or raffles.

I got through DSG within the first 5 minutes, added to cart, but then it did nothing. I even got through again in the next few minutes, but the checkout window didn't do anything. So pissed......oh well.

These 5 Rings look to be pretty limited. Seeing as the other PE color ways are $350+ now, if this is a must have for you, I'd recommend just buying now before they go up. Not a lot of pairs on the apps or ebay...

with how these releases have gone the past couple months, i'm throwing in the towel on getting any kobes. Done wasting my time with even trying. Just another **** show of a release.
Told myself the last retro id ever get amped about was the Cement IEs. Craziest **** to date ive ever seen, app opened top of the hour *flash* soldout.
I just laughed like yooo no ****in way, im sayin no log out glitch no select size enter back 3 nope none of that lol right to Soldout.
Once that happens on IEs i knew what time it was until and if ever government regulations are set in place for reselling. Good news is were not the only community being robbed by it for whatever thats worth.

Back
Top Bottom