Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Man I don’t know why y’all clowning the alternates. The original classic because of Kobe wore and all. Had Kobe wore the alternates back in 2010 they would be getting same love. To me if you a Bruce in Kobe fan beyond just colorways the alternates are honestly a better option. The alternates are based off “enter the dragon” (his best movie ) vs the og based off “game of death” a movie Bruce didn’t even finish. That’s where I stand on it. Sorry if I’m preachy.

Man I don’t know why y’all clowning the alternates. The original classic because of Kobe wore and all. Had Kobe wore the alternates back in 2010 they would be getting same love. To me if you a Bruce in Kobe fan beyond just colorways the alternates are honestly a better option. The alternates are based off “enter the dragon” (his best movie ) vs the og based off “game of death” a movie Bruce didn’t even finish. That’s where I stand on it. Sorry if I’m preachy.
🧢

We ALL Know The Yellow Pair Is The Best Of The Two. :wink:

Nice Try Tho :lol:

Damn, I missed it. Guess it really is snkrs or bust tomorrow. I recruited a couple more friends to try and help so hopefully I can scoop both the OG and Alt for retail

I might just go for the Alt since I have my og bruce lee
But I hate snkrs and don’t even feel like trying

reverse psychology huh

It’s not even about that for me, I couldn’t afford them when they first dropped. I was a freshman in high school. I told myself if they ever dropped I would do what I had to cop.

24 people who hit the bait raffle will get this free
2ED1668D-664B-49CE-BC75-7B15FF5CA30D.jpeg
5B310B85-6D9A-4378-8E1F-5190326F11FB.jpeg

Last edited:
It’s not even about that for me, I couldn’t afford them when they first dropped. I was a freshman in high school. I told myself if they ever dropped I would do what I had to cop.

Respect I couldn’t get them either when they came out. In Wisconsin we didn’t get 5 like that especially rare ones. I had to go to Chicago niketown if I wanted something

Lost out in reservations app :frown:. Hopefully I hit with the local raffle otherwise I'm gonna cry :frown:. Would love to have the alternates and pair them with this hoody.

1606173427627.png

Swore undefeated did raffle yesterday. Which I missed and today too. I have post notification turned on and it never sent notification. :smh:

I for one love both the OG Bruce Lees and the Alts. I think I am going to try for the Alts, because I have a feeling that they will be the easier of the two to get (although im sure they will be both tough to acquire).

Good luck to all, hoping at least one if not both are produced in good quantities.

And yeah im confused by all the hate for the Alts, I mean they sure as hell beat the PJ tucker colorway, the derozans, hell all of them except the Chaos and OG bruce lee. Fight me.

I for one love both the OG Bruce Lees and the Alts. I think I am going to try for the Alts, because I have a feeling that they will be the easier of the two to get (although im sure they will be both tough to acquire).

Good luck to all, hoping at least one if not both are produced in good quantities.

And yeah im confused by all the hate for the Alts, I mean they sure as hell beat the PJ tucker colorway, the derozans, hell all of them except the Chaos and OG bruce lee. Fight me.

I agree for the most part although I will have to say they’re not better then five ring or 5x champ. The derozan are a sleeper pair too. In person that translucent pinkish color is nice

Back
Top Bottom