Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!

A6F1C1FE-9072-45A3-BE06-05CF8F2795AF.png

The original classic because of Kobe wore and all. Had Kobe wore the alternates back in 2010 they would be getting same love.

I prefer the OG Yellow to the Alts because that's the colorway that's associated with Bruce Lee in Kobe's line - and in a lot of other items. The Alts are nice, but I look at them and don't think Bruce Lee - they look like any other regular black/white colorway.

I prefer the OG Yellow to the Alts because that's the colorway that's associated with Bruce Lee in Kobe's line - and in a lot of other items. The Alts are nice, but I look at them and don't think Bruce Lee - they look like any other regular black/white colorway.

I feel you on that. The yellow/black Kobe wore and they hold the reign. I was just stating people act like the alts weak when they hold more weight when it comes to Bruce lee. I’m a big fan and “enter the dragon” (alts) is better then “game of death” (og). Them red slashes people love so much on the og come from “enter the dragon” where he wears that’s white and black fit the alts are designed after. Either way I want both.

You guys think prices go down after release date tomorrow on stock x or that $320 ish price is best they will get today?

Can’t win any raffles ever

got 5 people helping me try and land these

do they let you even enter forboth pairs?

can’t wait for dat big fat L!

Back
Top Bottom