Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

he did not ditch them, he wore them from December 2011 until December 2012, before he switched to the Kobe 8!

When did he ditch em early.... to my recollection he never pulled a Lebron on his own kicks

my memory was fuzzy but i guess he didn't fully ditch them so my bad.

Late november 2012, before the 8’s were released… wearing a takedown models (zoom venomenom) for a few games but also switching back to the 7’s. highly doubt it was to sell a takedown model and people at the time on here suspected it was due to the poor performance of the 7's.

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-rises-for-a-dunk-against-the-picture-id156683430

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-watches-a-video-montage-before-picture-id156684117

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-drives-on-tyreke-evans-of-the-picture-id156812839

the-shoes-belonging-to-kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-in-a-picture-id157021119

then he couldn’t wait to switch to the 8’s so he wore a blackout pair before the shoe was even announced:

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-shoots-the-ball-against-alonzo-picture-id158235636

my memory was fuzzy but i guess he didn't fully ditch them so my bad.

Late november 2012, before the 8’s were released… wearing a takedown models (zoom venomenom) for a few games but also switching back to the 7’s. highly doubt it was to sell a takedown model and people at the time on here suspected it was due to the poor performance of the 7's.

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-rises-for-a-dunk-against-the-picture-id156683430

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-watches-a-video-montage-before-picture-id156684117

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-drives-on-tyreke-evans-of-the-picture-id156812839

the-shoes-belonging-to-kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-in-a-picture-id157021119

then he couldn’t wait to switch to the 8’s so he wore a blackout pair before the shoe was even announced:

kobe-bryant-of-the-los-angeles-lakers-shoots-the-ball-against-alonzo-picture-id158235636
It's funny cuz playing in venomenom indoors is actually worst than the 7s.... I've done it with the venomenom 4s. Joints are just heavy

for those that got tracking or received the shoes already, could you check the weight of package on the ups email shipping notification. I ordered the shoes, but weight is only saying 1 lb. I hope they didn't send me a ball on accident lmfao

for those that got tracking or received the shoes already, could you check the weight of package on the ups email shipping notification. I ordered the shoes, but weight is only saying 1 lb. I hope they didn't send me a ball on accident lmfao
Bro you’re definitely getting the gold ball bc GrizzlyAnimal GrizzlyAnimal wears a sz 6 so his box never weighs more than a pound 🤣🤣🤣

Going to guess your status is still on Label Created - Ready for UPS or whatever…

It always shows as 1 lb. until it actually gets picked up and scanned in by UPS…It’ll update once it starts moving…

Last edited:
I have tracking for UNDFTD 2nd wave but from a MyUPS notification.

No word from undefeated yet so assuming it's going to sit for a bit.

Since I was intrigued by the numbers people have I literally had my wife count my models with me. Had to go the attic and the other closet. This includes protros and ids. I have given some of my kobes away to family and goodwill but re bought ones I regret leaving after he passed. I know a lot of people give the 7s **** but them was easy to get in my area and I loved the concept. 8s are my thing. 6 still goat to me
Kobe 6(14)
Kobe 8(23)
Kobe 9 (12)
Kobe 4 (9)
Kobe 5 : 8
Kobe 7 (12)
Kobe X (4)
Kobe 11 (7)
Kobe 3 (1)
Kobe 1 (1)
Kobe 2 (0)
Kobe Ad (4)

Wow, seeing the number of Kobes ya'll own, maybe I was wrong to be upset about UNDFTD not picking me for the HoFs :lol:

Don’t feel like counting but these are all mine. :lol:

always been a kobe shoe fan but in highschool and broke for the 4+ (grandma bought me a pair of fakes unknowingly, still wore and hooped in them things, i didn’t notice until way later)

8’s on is where i started copping kobes

a
I'm so glad i did that mamba day id with the stats

Mine are almost like your purple ones but with purple laces

I put Mamba Out and the date of his last game on the inside of the tongues too
My purple pair has the date of his last game and “60 pts”
the black pair has his first nba game and his last game date.

Also went with the Full length zoom option because That Lunar and zoom combo is GODLY

Back
Top Bottom