Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

reason why grinches are one of the most coveted pair of 6's because there wasn't that many hot or hype 6's to begin with. I can name at least five 5's I'd rather have. But there are different eras of kobe fans, some prefer the models 8-11, some prefer models 4-6 and some swear by the stiff models 1-3 lol. I think most of us can agree that 7's was the most uncomfortable on and off the court

reason why grinches are one of the most coveted pair of 6's because there wasn't that many hot or hype 6's to begin with. I can name at least five 5's I'd rather have. But there are different eras of kobe fans, some prefer the models 8-11, some prefer models 4-6 and some swear by the stiff models 1-3 lol. I think most of us can agree that 7's was the most uncomfortable on and off the court
The 7s you just had to go half sz up lol. If you went your normal sz... yep... it took a long while to break. With deciding to go half sz up for my lakers PDFs... love playing in them

I ordered the Christmas 7s and them things were trash. I’d say of the newer Kobe’s 7s were the worst (looks wise) but they definitely rebounded with the 8s

the 7's looked sleek as hell to me. The back/heel area looked "mean". The interchangeable ankle/insole system was cool. And not to mention the 7's birthed the best kobe commercials (Success at Success). But they just missed the mark for me for comfort to ball in. They were stiff and heavy in the back and hurt the arch on my foot

Yea 8s were my favorite model. Think I copped 13 or 15 different colorways.

the 7's looked sleek as hell to me. The back/heel area looked "mean". The interchangeable ankle/insole system was cool. And not to mention the 7's birthed the best kobe commercials (Success at Success). But they just missed the mark for me for comfort to ball in. They were stiff and heavy in the back and hurt the arch on my foot
Yeah they were uncomfortable to ball in, but I got so many compliments in them :lol: This was my pair. The concord purple is :nthat:

nike-zoom-kobe-vii-concord-cool-grey-reminder-6.jpg

The Galaxys and the Invisibility cloaks are 🔥🔥 colorways but trying to wear them more than an hour gives me blisters.
Yea felt pain every time with my Gakaxys as I rarely wore them. I often wore my BHM so they got better with time. I broke those in quicker with wearing them to work as my commute shoes with casual socks

Agreed with the blisters on the 7s.

I had the asg and xmas shoes. I believe you had to cut a bit of the side structure in the shoe (lateral side).

In the xmas shoes, I had to use the ankle system insole for ball because it is the setup that didnt give give blisters.

How would y’all rank the models from favorite to least favorite? And how many of each you own/owned?

1. V (it was right around 38-39 pair before I sold some off)

2. IV (9 pair)

3. I (6 pair)

4. VI (8 pair)

5. VII (4 pair)

6. III (1 pair)

7. VII (1 pair)

8. XI (2 pair)

9. II (2 pair)

10. IX (1 pair)

11. X (0 pair, probably the worst Kobe ever IMO)

8 (13-15 pairs)
6 (4 pairs)
5 (4 pairs)
4 (4-6 pairs)
9 (6 pairs)
1 (8-10 pairs)
11 (4 pairs)
3 (2 pairs)
2 (2 pairs)
7 (2 pairs)
10 (0 pairs)

20150127_125543.jpg

This was some of the favorites of my collection from back in 2015. Need to get an updated pic after I acquire those HOFs somehow.

Back
Top Bottom