Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Yeah let’s see the pj tucker PE ig post reposted in a third thread

And let’s keep saying how unfair it is we can’t get a pair

we have 3 threads for kobe's and it's the same people spamming the same messages across all 3 threads.

too bad mods don't care to clean this up. lock the other threads and have one kobe thread.

Damn, it’s enough of the fakes talk. End it already. :smh:
Nike in the cut like

1683643164531.jpeg

I hear you but imma stop you lol

I have grinches. Retail. Nike blessed EA. I am not trying to look like anyone else wearing my shoes. I’m not buying fake travis to look like I’m wearing 1k shoes. I’m good

I want a pair of V’s to wear on court to do a performance review I guess you could call it. I enjoy comparing shoes and tech. I cannot get that through Nike. Note, this is not a justification, just me. Gonna bust out the chatGBT again soon
I agree. I have tons of Kobe protros, either retail or resell that I've paid. But now that I've already killed my carpe diems and 5 rings, I'm not going to keep going through my Kobe stash messing up shoes on outdoor courts to last me like 2-4 months at a time. And although I still have my GT cut 2's, they really don't feel like kobes at all. It's just infuriating because all Nike has to do is make more, but they continue to refuse to do so. So then you're forced to buy the stuff like gt cut 2's or the lebron 20s when in reality, you just want a pair of kobes.

And I don't blame you, I wouldn't wanna hoop in like 700 dollar grinches either.

I agree. I have tons of Kobe protros, either retail or resell that I've paid. But now that I've already killed my carpe diems and 5 rings, I'm not going to keep going through my Kobe stash messing up shoes on outdoor courts to last me like 2-4 months at a time. And although I still have my GT cut 2's, they really don't feel like kobes at all. It's just infuriating because all Nike has to do is make more, but they continue to refuse to do so. So then you're forced to buy the stuff like gt cut 2's or the lebron 20s when in reality, you just want a pair of kobes.

And I don't blame you, I wouldn't wanna hoop in like 700 dollar grinches either.
Kyries were always too tight for me because all that hard synesthetic material never stretched and broke in. PGs were even narrower. Lebrons were always bulky except for the 20s which have been my favorite pair to play in this year but still don't compare to my favorite kobes 4, 5, 6, 9, 11. I haven't tried the luka 1s but the 2s caught my eye. Giannis 4s have been ok but they're not even close imo. Tatum 1s look like trash imo. Zions just are ugly AF imo lol. So finding alternatives is pretty hard. I know people say try way of wades because they feel like kobe 11s but they're always sold out sz 13+. Only shoe to come super close imo are the GT Cut 1s but ofc nike made them limited for whatever tf their reason was and then threw them in the trash like kobes for the public and released the garbage GT Cut 2 instead.

Last edited:
Kyries were always too tight for me because all that hard synesthetic material never stretched and broke in. PGs were even narrower. Lebrons were always bulky except for the 20s which have been my favorite pair to play in this year but still don't compare to my favorite kobes 4, 5, 6, 9, 11. I haven't tried the luka 1s but the 2s caught my eye. Giannis 4s have been ok but they're not even close imo. Tatum 1s look like trash imo. Zions just are ugly AF imo lol. So finding alternatives is pretty hard. I know people say try way of wades because they feel like kobe 11s but they're always sold out sz 13+. Only shoe to come super close imo are the GT Cut 1s but ofc nike made them limited for whatever tf their reason was and then threw them in the trash like kobes for the public and released the garbage GT Cut 2 instead.
I had to half size up in Kyrie 7’s cause them things are narrow asf. I still hoop in em frequently. Honestly like the 7’s over the infinity’s. Better support and traction 🤷‍♂️

Loved the LeBron XX’s but Kobe V Protro’s still tops everything I’ve hooped in

I love the Lebron XXs. I just need them come out in some Kobe colorways lol. I think I'm too old and washed actually hoop in Kobes though. I'll wear them to the gym or shoot around lol.

I had to half size up in Kyrie 7’s cause them things are narrow asf. I still hoop in em frequently. Honestly like the 7’s over the infinity’s. Better support and traction 🤷‍♂️

Loved the LeBron XX’s but Kobe V Protro’s still tops everything I’ve hooped in
Dawg kyrie 3, 4, and 5s in a full size were still tight on me. Those uppers don't move... I swore off trying any more kyries because it wasn't worth trying on anymore lmao.

I love the Lebron XXs. I just need them come out in some Kobe colorways lol. I think I'm too old and washed actually hoop in Kobes though. I'll wear them to the gym or shoot around lol.
That's another thing about the lebron 20s. MOST OF THE COLORWAYS ARE GARBAGE.

Dawg kyrie 3, 4, and 5s in a full size were still tight on me. Those uppers don't move... I swore off trying any more kyries because it wasn't worth trying on anymore lmao.
Dang, only tried the 7's and infinity's. 7's 0.5 sz up, infinity's were good tts

In cahoots with a seller on buying the white undefeated pair… they didn’t make fakes of those correct? That was before the “rep” run right?

I keep going back and forth on either the white pair or the gold

Last edited:
LC on these Laker V's plz. Seller is asking for €500 shipped. Far from a steal but a tad bit below market prices at the moment. Do you think it's a 'fair' asking price? The colorway grows more on me every time I see them and the V's are my favorite Kobes in terms of looks, comfort, fit and performance. Can't believe I'm actually considering getting these...

Attachments

• 5.jpeg
    5.jpeg
    241.7 KB · Views: 648
  • 4.jpeg
    4.jpeg
    270.1 KB · Views: 149
  • 3.jpeg
    3.jpeg
    282.3 KB · Views: 32
  • 2.jpeg
    2.jpeg
    336.6 KB · Views: 28
  • 1.jpeg
    1.jpeg
    318.6 KB · Views: 27
  • s-l1600.jpeg
    s-l1600.jpeg
    273.1 KB · Views: 27
LC on these Laker V's plz. Seller is asking for €500 shipped. Far from a steal but a tad bit below market prices at the moment. Do you think it's a 'fair' asking price? The colorway grows more on me every time I see them and the V's are my favorite Kobes in terms of looks, comfort, fit and performance. Can't believe I'm actually considering getting these...
lol literally how ive felt with all my purchases

Back
Top Bottom