Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

^ size 11.5 here, a b* to find and really expensive.

i really wanted to play in kobe's because they're perfect for my feet and game. that's ALL i wore (exception of outdoor kicks) since the kobe 4's came out. personally i'm at peace and ready to move on from the line if things don't get better this year. i'll still "try" to get new releases but won't be upset if i dont hit. i won't pay more than $100 more than retail to cop shoes, that's my limit now.

nike has taken away my ability to buy kobe's and now it seems like NBY is disappearing (but i hope not). zoom is the last thing keeping me on board so let's see how long it is until this woke company gets rid of that. i'll have to move onto adidastalk or somethin :lol:
Exactly in the same boat as you. 11.5 here as well and 5’s/6’s are impossible to find for a decent price, usually over a stack jus for a Protro that’s gonna last maybe a season

When I hoop I hoop hard, so I’m not tryna be dainty and scared ima tear up my shoes in the middle of a game. Buying Kobe’s at resale just helps the resellers get exactly what they want.

Reps would allow me to hoop in shoes I love at a lot more bearable cost

Bert. Bert. basically nailed it

There’s a couple different sneakerheads here.
Some of us play ball (and maybe wear size 12-14 where protros will cost a rack)

Others are this guy, don’t hoop, and wear a 8.
1683479515130.gif

Even the hoopers wouldn’t even consider reps if it wasn’t for the fact that they’re allegedly on par (or even better) than retails. But Nike decided they wanted to go this route at the end of the day.
Size 14 in kobes here. Imagine looking down on someone not willing to pay a rack for ball shoes? Price difference from an 8 to 14 is like $400.

Size 14 in kobes here. Imagine looking down on someone not willing to pay a rack for ball shoes? Price difference from an 8 to 14 is like $400.

Imagine there being 1000 options and you chose to buy fakes

Nobody is looking down on anyone not willing to pay that, hell I wouldn’t either. But being that desperate to say you hoop in Kobe’s is sad

But hey, y’all do what y’all please with your reps. When meth and the other admins come and clean the cesspool of fake talk up I’ll give him a round of applause

Exactly in the same boat as you. 11.5 here as well and 5’s/6’s are impossible to find for a decent price, usually over a stack jus for a Protro that’s gonna last maybe a season

When I hoop I hoop hard, so I’m not tryna be dainty and scared ima tear up my shoes in the middle of a game. Buying Kobe’s at resale just helps the resellers get exactly what they want.

Reps would allow me to hoop in shoes I love at a lot more bearable cost
It is what it is

200w.gif

There’s tons of other ball shoes and yet why would anyone want to continue supporting Nike when they’re deliberately making stock so low for hoop shoes? Because they want you to go out and buy kd15, lebron 20, gt cut 2’s. I can’t hit Kobe’s and don’t wanna pay resell so I’ll just make do with some other retail shoes I don’t really like c’mon. As long as that model is still working and people continue supporting nike with the purchases of other hoop models in their lineup, it’s going to continue.

For those on the fence, just go to Reddit and read up. No point talking about it here since it’ll get deleted or the retail/resell or bust folks will give you an earful

Imagine there being 1000 options and you chose to buy fakes

Nobody is looking down on anyone not willing to pay that, hell I wouldn’t either. But being that desperate to say you hoop in Kobe’s is sad

But hey, y’all do what y’all please with your reps. When meth and the other admins come and clean the cesspool of fake talk up I’ll give him a round of applause
I kind of think it’s the opposite. All these other options JUST to stay hooping in Kobe’s is the acknowledgement that you think they’re the best option (still)

I kind of think it’s the opposite. All these other options JUST to stay hooping in Kobe’s is the acknowledgement that you think they’re the best option (still)
Pretty much. And it's not like we don't buy other ball shoes. It's not like he's in the other ball shoe threads to know that tho. Current rotation is GT Cut 1s, Lebron 20s, curry flotro 4s, and giannis 4s. No point in debating this anymore tho he already started his "roasting session" with the church league nonsense.

Right. And seeing Kobe’s still flooded through the NBA is wack too.

And Ja wore non authentic pairs during a game. I am not justifying anything. Its a performance shoe. Not a lifestyle shoe. It’s not a jordan 1 with a diff colored leather panel that makes them $1,000+.

Until I can get a Kobe V or VI tech set up in another Nike shoe, I’ll keep looking for options where I can. People call the 6’s one of the greatest of all time on court shoes. Having tried countless on court basketball shoes, I want to try them to compare. That’s my curiosity, not justification.
Was that ever-verified Ja wore fakes or was that just a joke on here? Him being a Nike athlete on pace to get his own shoe, that is strange.

Nah the specs aren’t exact like Nikes anymore. Da Reddit sub said it doesn’t give ‘em the mamba mentality
Witnesskb24 is a phenomenal basketball player who always aims to give his best on the court. However, to truly elevate his game and stay ahead of the competition, he needs the right gear. That's where the Rep Kobe shoes come in! These shoes offer an unbeatable combination of style, comfort, and performance that can help take Witnesskb24's game to the next level.

With their cutting-edge materials and innovative design, Rep Kobe shoes can provide superior traction and agility which in turn helps prevent slips and falls. They are also extremely durable, ensuring that Witnesskb24 can make quick cuts, pivot, and jump without worrying about damaging his shoes.

But perhaps the most important thing about Rep Kobe shoes is the confidence they can inspire in those who wear them. :nthat: Knowing that you have the best possible gear on your feet can give you a mental edge on the court, helping you stay focused and energized throughout the game.

In conclusion, witnesskb24 would definitely play basketball better in a pair of rep Kobe shoes. Not only do they offer unbeatable performance and durability, but they can also help boost his confidence and keep him focused on the game. So why not give Rep Kobe shoes a try and see how much they can improve your performance on the court?

All this talk about the performance of fakes is irrelevant and a waste of time.. Fact is you would reject a replica that performs better than the original if it looked off and was easy to call out. Counterfeit apologists love bringing up **** like comfort and quality but you aint foolin nobody lol the #1 reason anyone gets fakes is cuz they wanna look like the typa guy who can afford to ball in some $500 - $1000 shoes. Like you said:

I've been looking for any and every reason to justify buying reps.

All this talk about the performance of fakes is irrelevant and a waste of time.. Fact is you would reject a replica that performs better than the original if it looked off and was easy to call out. Counterfeit apologists love bringing up **** like comfort and quality but you aint foolin nobody lol the #1 reason anyone gets fakes is cuz they wanna look like the typa guy who can afford to ball in some $500 - $1000 shoes. Like you said:
I hear you but imma stop you lol

I have grinches. Retail. Nike blessed EA. I am not trying to look like anyone else wearing my shoes. I’m not buying fake travis to look like I’m wearing 1k shoes. I’m good

I want a pair of V’s to wear on court to do a performance review I guess you could call it. I enjoy comparing shoes and tech. I cannot get that through Nike. Note, this is not a justification, just me. Gonna bust out the chatGBT again soon

Back
Top Bottom