Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

welp, looks like this is it. the same one that was reported in february last year. not a custom

Nike Kobe 5 Protro 1/2
Color: White/Black-Metallic Gold
Style Code: CT8014-100

knew something would be off when the color description included black too

Sigh...

WOW.

Nike's logic when it comes to colorways is CONFOUNDING. Like who's idea was this? What upper level manager approved it?

It's almost as if we did something to Nike and we are being punished for it :smh:

In a vacuum these aren't that bad, but when the expectation was the OG Big Stage which was impossible for most people to acquire 10 years ago, these def leave a sour taste.

It's almost as if we did something to Nike and we are being punished for it :smh:
Swear thats exactly how i felt with the 4s which is why this time im not really invested until we see otherwise. Suppose ill hold out until official word which once again...less than two weeks out and as of today THIS is whats leaked. On another note gave these guys the first ever full wash treatment. Better photos once fully reworked and polished up.
20200122_201744.jpg

Swear thats exactly how i felt with the 4s which is why this time im not really invested until we see otherwise. Suppose ill hold out until official word which once again...less than two weeks out and as of today THIS is whats leaked. On another note gave these guys the first ever full wash treatment. Better photos once fully reworked and polished up.
20200122_201744.jpg

Watch Nike release a Reverse Bruce Lee :sick: :lol:

I am glad they are releasing this half assed whack colorway. This will be the flop that goes on clearance and can be had for $70 bucks, looks just decent enough to buy, and goes directly to the hardwood, sparing my other pairs from destruction. :smile:

I am glad they are releasing this half assed whack colorway. This will be the flop that goes on clearance and can be had for $70 bucks, looks just decent enough to buy, and goes directly to the hardwood, sparing my other pairs from destruction. :smile:

Good point there...Still yet, the disco would have to be deep for me to contemplate a pickup...They’d have to be damn near free...

This is hilarious. More money saved. You know they’re gonna do this, though. They never just drop all OG colorways out of the gate. Terrible bait and switch, for sure, especially on such a desired colorway. Unless PoPs, DKs or Inks drop, I’m good with just a bunch of Chaos pairs. This could turn out to be a quick in and out for me on ZK5s LOL
That said, this retro has only just begun. I’m not giving up hope. Yet.

This is hilarious. More money saved. You know they’re gonna do this, though. They never just drop all OG colorways out of the gate. Terrible bait and switch, for sure, especially on such a desired colorway. Unless PoPs, DKs or Inks drop, I’m good with just a bunch of Chaos pairs. This could turn out to be a quick in and out for me on ZK5s LOL
That said, this retro has only just begun. I’m not giving up hope. Yet.
Give up hope.

Back
Top Bottom