Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Y’all really going in on these 1/2 big stages

yalll really expect them to drop one of the rarest Kobe 5 Colorways and bend over the collectors?

like they ain’t horrible I most likely ain’t copping but I get their logic behind this horrible execution.

Y’all really going in on these 1/2 big stages

yalll really expect them to drop one of the rarest Kobe 5 Colorways and bend over the collectors?

like they ain’t horrible I most likely ain’t copping but I get their logic behind this horrible execution.
I'm pretty sure those same "Collectors" would love to have a new pair they could actually wear without the fear of it breaking down.. I mean why wouldnt they protro them?? It's a win/win... "Collectors" will still have I guess the "bragging rights" 😒 of having OG but also have a updated model which would obviously look a little different. I dont see OGs losing any appeal or value if protros dropped tbh.

No ASG?

UnknownVelvetyBear-max-1mb.gif

They really dropping the bomb on these Protro 5s...

Started off with a bang with the Chaos V though. Then they decide to follow that up with the combined Home & Away Big Stages - WTF???

Hope they don't do the Kobe 6 Grinches like that if we ever do get it. They might **** around and give us some "Reverse Grinches" with the base color being red instead of green.

Its 3am...
wanted to check the news before sleep and see this. Not only whatever the hell this **** is but that we also got confirmation on that reverse hybrid...unity nonsense...
and yet im laughing with tears. 😂😂
Probably undftd collab. I posted it two weeks ago

For anyone that cares... ran 6 games in the Chaos and besides some knucklehead stepping on them in the first 5 minutes, they were fantastic!
I went with my true size 11, wore Nike Elite socks, and the fit was perfect. They are tight, with minimal wiggle room, but they are not too small/short. Feet felt great!
Zero issues with traction, cushion and containment. Feel just like the OGs ( I have 5 pairs left, all but one have separated at least a bit).
I only wear them for competitive indoor ball. Will be looking to get other color ways, already doubled up on the Chaos.

I know I’m late but I’m guessing I should give up on any chaos restocks? I’m so blown that I missed out again 11 years later. Just wanted a pair to ball in.

I’m not 100% sure or even 25% sure as I’ve been out of the shoe game 3+ years til this Chaos drop, but NDC has done huge winter release restocks close to All-Star Weekend in the past.

I’m not 100% sure or even 25% sure as I’ve been out of the shoe game 3+ years til this Chaos drop, but NDC has done huge winter release restocks close to All-Star Weekend in the past.
thanks for the hope. Probably being negative but I’m not really confident on this restocking for all star

They really dropping the bomb on these Protro 5s...
Dropping the bomb on the Kobe line.
Got you cleaned that up a bit, there isnt even a flagship model this season and no that moon boot trash is NOT a flagship model. Shout out to the post a page or two back on that its like were being punished for something we didnt do.

Nike: Thank you for your 10+ years dedication to the Kobe line. Now take this half *** effort, like it and **** off.
Me: doorslam*

Dropping the bomb on the Kobe line.
Got you cleaned that up a bit, there isnt even a flagship model this season and no that moon boot trash is NOT a flagship model. Shout out to the post a page or two back on that its like were being punished for something we didnt do.

Nike: Thank you for your 10+ years dedication to the Kobe line. Now take this half *** effort, like it and **** off.
Me: doorslam*
The AD FF doesn't even have an ASG colorway to remind people that the shoe exists. I honestly don't know if his main line has ended and he's working on protros only, or they've gotten really lazy and don't know what to do with his line.

The AD FF doesn't even have an ASG colorway to remind people that the shoe exists. I honestly don't know if his main line has ended and he's working on protros only, or they've gotten really lazy and don't know what to do with his line.

i'd personally be okay if they just released protro's only with updated tech from this point on.

New decade could mark the end of the Kobe line. :frown:

I hope not... Nike needs to do justice with the 6s and the 8s.

But man, as a Celtics fan, mad respect for Kobe and it was through his shoe line where I had fond basketball memories with (even though I was broke throughout college to afford his shoes :lol:). Of course Jordan is one of the best I've seen/watched, but I was too young to fully appreciate the experience of it.

Back
Top Bottom