Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Watch Nike release a Reverse Bruce Lee :sick: :lol:
Image result for don't place that evil on me gif

wonder if acetone can save those big stages. appears to be an all over laser print, just black ink on the half side. acetone the black part and you got a white upper (minus the black tongue).
You gonna take one for the team? :nerd: :nerd:

I know im the minority here but when it comes to the big stage colorways.....im honestly not the biggest fan. The reason why i really want them is because of the significance of them. As for actual colorways, there are others i would rather have.

I also prefer the black base over white base.

I know im the minority here but when it comes to the big stage colorways.....im honestly not the biggest fan. The reason why i really want them is because of the significance of them. As for actual colorways, there are others i would rather have.

I also prefer the black base over white base.
Facts!...My exact feelings. The CWs isn't what makes the shoe for me, it's what he accomplished wearing them. I want them bad & that why its sucks Nike pulled this "1/2" BS...

Can't wait for Feb. 7 so I can put them on feet and change y'all mind haha. Unless NBA players/celebs beat me to it.

Are the big stages a one piece upper? I can't see any panel cuts on the upper but I know we don't have official pics yet

Back
Top Bottom