Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Nike’s got a bunch of Lebron fans running the Kobe line. It’s really not that hard to release OG colorways over some of the trash they release, especially after 10 years.
Like someone a few pages back said, it was hard to get Big Stages 10 years ago, now you release some two face shoes version of them?
The marketing for the Kobe line doesn’t make sense either. Release $200 shoes like the AD NXT’s/FastFit with no advertising and expect people to buy them at that price. Not even an instagram post, smh.

Writings on the wall. Breakdown of what happened behind the scenes is above my pay grade but the line is officially dead. Its just on life support similar in effect to the last years of Sega.

I mean, looking at the new PG’s, the leaked KD 13’s and Giannis’s shoes, Nike has bigger problems than the Kobe line.Those designs look like they just don’t give a **** anymore.

Kyries look decent, but he doesn’t even play anymore.

Use eBay code “YOURKICKS” and get 25% off shoes that are over $250. Use it for Chaos and it brings peoples BIN prices to basically retail.
How does this work? I’ve tried it a few times and verified the shoes were over $250 but it says “looks like that’s the wrong code” and no discount applied. It’s weird cause Sharp said he just copped another just earlier using the code.

I think that with the current trade deal, and the fact that Kobe isn't really popular here in the U.S, that Nike knows that they'd take a loss with Bryant's line.
Actually didnt put that into consideration but does make sense. Any fans of the 3s remember those beautiful PEs that were Asia exclusives?

2BC81D19-A5E3-4D36-B58D-F7AAC2290239.jpeg

via US11. The Holographic tongue returning looks good, but it hurts to see the big stage butchered like this

Not sure why they highlight one side of the graphics. Maybe the black pair will highlight the other side?

How does this work? I’ve tried it a few times and verified the shoes were over $250 but it says “looks like that’s the wrong code” and no discount applied. It’s weird cause Sharp said he just copped another just earlier using the code.

On the checkout page, scroll down a bit and there should be a section where you apply coupons. Just type in YOURKICKS on one of the blanks and it should apply the discount. It’s also supposed to suggest it for you. Hope that helps!

On the checkout page, scroll down a bit and there should be a section where you apply coupons. Just type in YOURKICKS on one of the blanks and it should apply the discount. It’s also supposed to suggest it for you. Hope that helps!
It doesn't work for everyone my guy

Back
Top Bottom