Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Just get a regular Chaos and paint them yourself/have a pro paint them haha. I'd use black paint instead of gray

Clearly the description means now the foam is as soft and responsive as Zoom, meaning no more zoom in the heel...

nike-zoom-kobe-5-protro-ge-chaos-lateral

nike-zoom-kobe-5-protro-ge-chaos-lateral

nike-zoom-kobe-5-protro-ge-chaos-top

nike-zoom-kobe-5-protro-ge-chaos-heel

nike-zoom-kobe-5-protro-ge-chaos-outsole

Not feeling these at all. Will stick with the OG colorway.

My two cents.... they wouldn’t say ‘Zoom’ on the sole if there wasn’t ‘Zoom’ in the heel. You all are reading waaaaaay too much into the press release.

Who knows, maybe there's an encapsulated zoom unit in the heel. We'll find out when someone opens them up.

P
My two cents.... they wouldn’t say ‘Zoom’ on the sole if there wasn’t ‘Zoom’ in the heel. You all are reading waaaaaay too much into the press release.

That's because the OG had zoom in the heel, and they can't remove the print on the heel since they have to stick to the same look.

I honestly don't really care if it's in the heel or forefoot. It just didn't sit right with me the **** that Nike pulled for the Protro 4s. Said it was full length zoom and when it was exposed that it in fact wasn't full length zoom they "corrected" their description.

I actually welcome the larger forefoot zoom bag in the Protro 5 as it seems like I mostly play on my forefoot anyway as you can see from how my outdoor kicks got beat up :lol:

kyrie1.png

2K pair is really nice. If those can be had for a decent price they may be; otherwise still fake patiently waiting for the inevitable Bruce Lee’s

Back
Top Bottom