Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Damn, they are on desktop but my size isn’t there. i’ll wait gonna check nike SM & the grove on sunday

Couple people got these just upon opening. $20 reward :emoji_thumbsup:
IMG_20200103_100521.jpg

All these in hand pics and I'm over here a week out from 3 three pairs :emoji_sweat: but these are a top 5 sneaker to me so it will be worth the wait.

Some quick comparison shots of the og and protro. Collar height difference is minimal. OG has a higher speckle density on the midsole (lol) which I prefer.
Fit for me is TTS and like a glove. Definitely need some break in wears.
Glad to be able to walk in the mall and scoop without hassle.
DC365A28-26A7-4261-BB21-D38DF3458ED2.jpeg
851F0E1B-5F4F-4910-9902-B467A6104676.jpeg
8EC46027-4BFE-4064-A51B-EF02763B33DA.jpeg
AD0139FC-CBB7-48C1-A545-64DF7E46D300.jpeg
ED1FE422-4058-4E72-874C-36D24088AF6D.jpeg

Last edited:
Got thru on footlocker.ca right at 10am and everything was smooth for the most part (even got the order confirmation email), saw all sizes gone a few short minutes later tho

Yeah size 10 got errored while checking out smh. Why wouldn't these drop in nike canada? smh

From the pics above the og looks like it has more of a banana shape, no? Or maybe it’s because they’ve been worn?

OG swoosh was chubby and bigger overall, and dipped lower. Protro swoosh is a little more sleek. Imo protro swoosh looks better.

Color is a little different too

Cooked at my local Footlocker in Culver City. Got there 30 min before opening. Five people already lined up. Probably 15 by opening. Got my 11, got back in line, got another one. Super geeked, gonna wear a pair this afternoon.
C37E9AE5-8D8C-48B8-BEB4-D38BFB0E6EFC.jpeg

Looking forward to playing in these despite the shape being off
4CDE01C4-D7C8-4A38-A073-38C6BF02E94C.jpeg

Despite the shape being a little off, this a personal grail of mine.
I actually like this shape better than the OGs. The super slanted toe is killer. Opposite of banana shape.
Still wish they did the swoosh the same as the OG
still tho. Can’t wait to get mine.
Didn’t notice that at first. I don’t really care but I do like the OG swoosh color slightly better. It was more green whereas these are more volt.
Whatever, these are as sick now as they were in 2009. Good day out here to cap the holiday season.
Where you at, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ?:lol:

From a Kobe line perspective these are easily top 5. So glad I'm able to get them now! Can't wait!

Damn delayed shipment which means no go while i'm on winter break. Sucks that when my ftl gets their shipment next week, I'll be back to work. Oh man, might have to ask the wife to scoop while on a lunch break next week.

Really regret not trying harder on snkrs for these. Only tried with 2 accounts when I should've asked everyone I knew to try.

Cooked at my local Footlocker in Culver City. Got there 30 min before opening. Five people already lined up. Probably 15 by opening. Got my 11, got back in line, got another one. Super geeked, gonna wear a pair this afternoon.
C37E9AE5-8D8C-48B8-BEB4-D38BFB0E6EFC.jpeg

I actually like this shape better than the OGs. The super slanted toe is killer. Opposite of banana shape.

Didn’t notice that at first. I don’t really care but I do like the OG swoosh color slightly better. It was more green whereas these are more volt.
Whatever, these are as sick now as they were in 2009. Good day out here to cap the holiday season.
Where you at, spoonmanofthehour spoonmanofthehour ?:lol:
I was out getting my ONE pair. You talked about these so much I got sucked in to buying a pair. :lol:

I did have the OG's too.

Back
Top Bottom