Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I'd feel like a fraud wearing that hoodie if I didn't actually participate in the academy. Actually nevermind, I guess it's to show support.

Not exactly. You can actually buy it brand new. Not terribly expensive.... only thing that I know from experience is they take a long time to ship them out to you

https://eastbaystore.com/OFTS2977/Category/Men's

JS”

Try this again...

This...Picked up a Nike cap off there not too long ago...Takes forever for them to ship though because I don’t think they actually have the stuff on hand...They wait for a bunch of purchases and place a group order from Nike I think

Picked up my pair from Santa Monica:
F0503D77-6B3F-4D00-95AA-0E583432AD4D.jpeg

Just got backorder e-mail from Foot Locker.
Not really tripping, but :ohwell:... first time ordering from a footsite in a few years, too.

For those that had the OG Vs for balling... what size did you get? I'm TTS (US9) in all OG Kobe V, VI, 8 and IX. I assume US9 will work for these for on court also?

For those that had the OG Vs for balling... what size did you get? I'm TTS (US9) in all OG Kobe V, VI, 8 and IX. I assume US9 will work for these for on court also?

4 and 5 OG I went up .5(11.5)

OG 6+ I’ve been regular (11)

Protro 1 and 4 (11)
Protro 5 .5 up (11.5)

To be fair, I never tried on 11 in store for the protro 5 as they only had 11.5.

Which model was better for the “Chaos” theme? Kobe 6 or kobe 5
F9681BE4-E01A-4D94-AFB6-4D2B02521F96.jpeg
F67F97D2-4E20-40C9-BE47-896632EE8F10.jpeg
V easily. I had three pairs of those VIs. Sold two of them still DS last year. They were cool but they just always seemed a bit silly to me, plastic snakeskin and all. Vs just look and pop better by far. To me, anyway. Plus, that red liner never looked great to my eyes.

Wow ftl just hit me with the backorder status email smh

Last time i order from them

Last edited:
Man...Cali peeps still have options to scoop em in store. Hurts my heart, seeing these pickup posts as I got an L on SNKRS and in store, but glad some are eating!

JS”

Back
Top Bottom