Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Because the contract is tied to his estate now. They would be the ones that have to make the decisions and sign off on it. Not Nike. Kobe’s games are copyrighted and distributed by the NBA. They can do whatever they want.

Give them family their time damn.

Last edited:
posted this in different kobe threads. This is my contribution to Mamba Day. Put the Fade to Black XI's in a case and the base is customized to have the Lakers court design of Kobe's final game. I know its not a Kobe V, but I had planned to wear the Prelude 5's today but its raining here in NYC lol

IMG_8505.jpg
IMG_8504.jpg

This is so cool man. Still upset I couldn't get a pair of those FTB Kobe 11s. Wish I would've just paid that resale price after failing to get them for retail. But knowing me I would've been too tempted to hoop in them.

I don’t want any shoes or gear released. I want Nike to post one simple statement about the state of affairs for this line on Mamba Day. Their radio silence is what’s disrespectful.
Perhaps the plans haven't been finalized? Perhaps there are still contracts and things moving forward to address with Vanessa/the estate that must be done before things can ... move forward? Perhaps Vanessa Bryant, in the aftermath of the deaths of her husband and daughter, hasn't placed sorting out a Nike deal at the very top of her priorities list thus far, less than three months after her world was destroyed and changed forever?

I don’t want any shoes or gear released. I want Nike to post one simple statement about the state of affairs for this line on Mamba Day. Their radio silence is what’s disrespectful.

It's probably more disrespectful to give out a statement about sneakers and apparel on Mamba Day of all days than it is to remain silent. They don't owe us any explanation. Items will release when everything is ready.

I wanted Nike to put something out today in terms of a picture of Kobe honoring Mamba Day..but we didn’t get it..

We can all show love to Kobe through social media and whatnot!!

I rocked the Big Stage Aways today
6B9CAF70-ADC1-4248-8DAB-DA7C69F6993D.jpeg
Home and Away Protro pack please :smile:

posted this in different kobe threads. This is my contribution to Mamba Day. Put the Fade to Black XI's in a case and the base is customized to have the Lakers court design of Kobe's final game. I know its not a Kobe V, but I had planned to wear the Prelude 5's today but its raining here in NYC lol

IMG_8505.jpg
IMG_8504.jpg

Bro that case is fire.
Did you get it customized?
I NEED one

We're getting a little corny in here again :lol:
Now we're talking about who's being "disrespected" by a shoe/apparel company because that same company isn't rolling out releases and/or info to our personal liking?
It's all still speculation at this point. No one knows the ins and outs and whys and why nots of any of the Kobe/Nike situation. I'm as eager as anyone to see what comes down the pipe, but I'm pretty sure there's no grand conspiracy to **** over and piss off Kobe fans just for the amusement of some product-line managers and executives at Nike HQ.
Maybe someone like @vampire xtc can shed some actual light on the situation as it stands.

We're getting a little corny in here again :lol:
Now we're talking about who's being "disrespected" by a shoe/apparel company because that same company isn't rolling out releases and/or info to our personal liking?
It's all still speculation at this point. No one knows the ins and outs and whys and why nots of any of the Kobe/Nike situation. I'm as eager as anyone to see what comes down the pipe, but I'm pretty sure there's no grand conspiracy to **** over and piss off Kobe fans just for the amusement of some product-line managers and executives at Nike HQ.
Maybe someone like @vampire xtc can shed some actual light on the situation as it stands.

A little? 🤣. I can’t believe some of the **** I’m reading in here. It’s just sneakers.

Happy Mamba Day
ED8BF645-E275-4C53-8281-30324590A676.jpeg
Where’d you get that from? Shortly after Kobe retired and the 11’s were done, I remember going on a site that had that logo. IIRC It was called Vino and it had merchandise with that logo. I assumed this was for Kobe’s post Nike career so after his contract was up he’d focus on his own personal brand. I tried finding the site but it appears to be no more.

Where’d you get that from? Shortly after Kobe retired and the 11’s were done, I remember going on a site that had that logo. IIRC It was called Vino and it had merchandise with that logo. I assumed this was for Kobe’s post Nike career so after his contract was up he’d focus on his own personal brand. I tried finding the site but it appears to be no more.

THese were handed out at his last game. Mad jelly at what bigboi6 bigboi6 and vinotwofour vinotwofour have framed up and displayed. I just got the TIME magazine :lol:

Yeah the letter was actually handed out when he announced his retirement (before a game vs. the Pacers in Nov). My girl went to the game and gave me one as gift, and I actually just opened it and got the frame this past week. Love the floating effect. She already has hers framed. The logo was was affiliated with his "Hero/Villain" brand. They also released a card set with this logo on it as well. The magazine in the back was from his final game.

THese were handed out at his last game. Mad jelly at what bigboi6 bigboi6 and vinotwofour vinotwofour have framed up and displayed. I just got the TIME magazine :lol:

Really looking to get a sports room when I get a crib to put up all my memorabilia/jerseys. But we all have the memories and how the mamba made us feel from winning 'chips, dropping 81, to beating the celtics and dropping 60. That's the most important IMO

Back
Top Bottom