Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Just sold a sneaker on GOAT and just going to use the credit to use towards BL6... hopefully by the time they authenticate the sneaker it'll reach that 250-270 range for 10.5 :nthat:

Not being sarcastic : Now...could it be ....I know this might sound crazy.....but could it be that nike actually produced enough of these to go around where everybody's happy and resellers are sitting on these....therefore the price drops?! I mean looking @ 5 rings and these compared to chaos .... something tells me Nike smartened up a bit and said let's get the people what they want and mass produce these....nothing like holiday 11 #'s ...but somewhat actually attainable if you put in the footwork/online work

No, The production run of these was over in December

and if you go by the previous protros before January most sat, so there's no surprise that they had a small production run.

Kobe's have never been in the same amount of Jordan's or even Lebron's or Kyrie's.

The issue is that ever reseller or person who thinks they can make money off a sneaker is trying now. So they don't care if they get $200, $100 or $50. They were just trying to get it to make money anyway. They didn't mean anything to them.

Screenshot_20201129-202400_StockX.jpg

I probably could have waited and got then 10 to 15 cheaper but I'll take it.

Yeah, it’s 12 percent because of the BS processing fee on top of the 9 percent.

But the 50% off seller fee promotion doesn't apply to the processing fee.
Regardless, my estimation was wrong - seller fees for these Kobe's are gonna hover around $25 - $30 dollars which means the discount is gonna be ~$15 dollars total. Hardly a deal, but I guess something is better than nothing :rolleyes.
StockX out here using "50%" term to make it seem like a huge discount :emoji_rolling_eyes:.

But the 50% off seller fee promotion doesn't apply to the processing fee.
Regardless, my estimation was wrong - seller fees for these Kobe's are gonna hover around $25 - $30 dollars which means the discount is gonna be ~$15 dollars total. Hardly a deal, but I guess something is better than nothing :rolleyes.
StockX out here using "50%" term to make it seem like a huge discount :emoji_rolling_eyes:.
Ah, well, yeah, I wasn't talking about the deal or what it applies to, I just thought you were asking why he was paying 12 percent when the highest selling fee is 9 percent. I've sold 20 pairs of shoes on SX in the past two years (I'm not a reseller, just stuff I had that I realized I didn't need or want anymore), and I've had to pay that combined 12 percent "commission" on every one of them. But yeah, if this 50-percent seller fee discount doesn't apply to the processing fee, that means you're still paying 8 percent to SX. Even if it was half off 12 percent, on a $300 shoe, the seller saves $18, so that's all I'd expect someone to lower their ask by. Better than noting for a buyer for sure, but it's not like asking prices are going to go from $300 to $250 because of the SX promotion LOL

Jealous of the small sizes already being under $300. I forgot I put in a StockX bid on at $300 and someone accepted. Man those Stock X fees are killer. Oh well, happy to have them.

Attachments

• 20201127_214344.jpg
    20201127_214344.jpg
    386.7 KB · Views: 457
Ebay took off their seller fees to prop up their shoe sales. Unfortunately sellers are still selling shoes like there was still a 10% selling fee:smh:

Back
Top Bottom