Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

I never understood why they gave us 2 extra laces with the FTB’s. Mine have just been chilling in the box.

Will definitely be using them now.
Well ****, what came included with the ftb 11? Mine just came with the shoes and hangtag thing. I didn't get extra laces with mine. Hell, I didn't even get those shoe insert tissue things

EFF94FDD-72D2-4249-A1C3-8440A7B3739E.jpeg
:pimp:

Yours were tried on before you got em lol
Knew that SX inspection was sus as hell. I honestly didn't think it came with other stuff, but I'll look in the box under the tissue paper just to be sure. But missing pin plus extra laces from sx :angry: at least I can say I got a "good" price for it all things considered.

Knew that SX inspection was sus as hell. I honestly didn't think it came with other stuff, but I'll look in the box under the tissue paper just to be sure. But missing pin plus extra laces from sx :angry: at least I can say I got a "good" price for it all things considered.
Ohhh I wasnt even thinking after market... was joking but thought you gottem release day at HOH. that's wild if they went through SX and all the pieces weren't there. Pin, booklet, extra laces

Well ****, what came included with the ftb 11? Mine just came with the shoes and hangtag thing. I didn't get extra laces with mine. Hell, I didn't even get those shoe insert tissue things
Mine came with the hang tag, 2 extra laces, a booklet and a pin.

i picked mine up from nike in person not sure if online pairs came with anything

not my pic but
D7426A05-CC3A-4A69-A13C-ACB751C19221.jpeg

Last edited:
And I thought my 40 pairs were a lot

I’m sure you know this but back then Kobes were $120/$130/$140 until the 9. $160/200/225. So to walk into the mall and grab kobes and only pay $270 or $290 max was sweet plus in store I always had that birthday coupon before they shut that down. The 8s also just had🔥 after 🔥 after 🔥 and the 7s was always on sale. In Wisconsin unless a hype release came it was easy to grab kobes if the stores got them.

They didn’t all come with pins homie

don’t think I got any pins w/ my FTB purchased

I think they did... and if it wasnt in the box... then it was taken bro. Anyone here got the whole FTB pack. I got the 1s and 11s on release day from HOH fully packaged... picked up the 3s in september 2016 just before my honeymoon trip to Dubai. I walked into 34th street HOH just cuz on my way home from work... saw them there on display and they were my sz... so of course I copped... but nothing was inside. I dont count the hang tags cuz they were attached to the shoe

Ohhh I wasnt even thinking after market... was joking but thought you gottem release day at HOH. that's wild if they went through SX and all the pieces weren't there. Pin, booklet, extra laces
Oh nah, I took all L's for the whole ftb releases back then on SNKRS. Didn't even think to keep my eye on FTL and was so pissed when I found out it released there on the last game day. Yea, I'm thinking about reaching out to SX now to complain about it not coming with OG all like the pin, booklet, and even extra laces. Getting mixed reviews about what was actually included with the shoes (sounds like the booklet and pin maybe weren't included with online pairs?). But always worth a shot to see if I can get a discount code for future use. I regret passing on much cheaper prices on the FTB 11 before his passing, but I just knew I had to pull the trigger with an offer now. Glad it was accepted on SX. Seems like a steal now considering there's only 1 size 9 left for 3k and doesn't even have any pairs up available on GOAT.

Mine came with the hang tag, 2 extra laces, a booklet and a pin.

i picked mine up from nike in person not sure if online pairs came with anything

not my pic but
D7426A05-CC3A-4A69-A13C-ACB751C19221.jpeg
Congrats on the pick up! Highly doubt it, but if you ever get rid of the booklet, pin, and extra laces, lmk!

Looked on ebay and searched up FTB pins. Crazy that some guy has the 11 one listed for like 200 bucks. I think I'm good on the pin at that price point. No listings even came up for the extra ftb 11 laces so it is what it is. Doubt I'd even use em anyway, but just kinda sucks not having everything that should've been included with the shoe.

Looked on ebay and searched up FTB pins. Crazy that some guy has the 11 one listed for like 200 bucks. I think I'm good on the pin at that price point. No listings even came up for the extra ftb 11 laces so it is what it is. Doubt I'd even use em anyway, but just kinda sucks not having everything that should've been included with the shoe.

I got a couple pairs of FTB from SX w/ no pins and the others ones I bought from eBay and no pins lol

I payed resell on the 4,6,7,8,9,& 11s

but I was always told years ago, not all pairs came with pins

congrats on the cop though

Ohh if it’s the guy i’m thinking of….

I bought some pins off a seller because i wanted the pin from the FTB 5’s and i payed like $20 and now wants $200 :lol:

Back
Top Bottom