Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

Any on feet pic??
People here have said they've at least put em on to determine sizing. I'm gonna wait on throwing em on since my friend has another pair for me and I wanna compare the quality on each. Better one will go in the display cabinet while the other goes to foot.

I know a few missed but i feel like undfdt handled it pretty ok

I haven't really seen any bozos posting pics with tons of pairs
They sure went to real Kobe fans 🤣🤣🤣

I’ve seen so many on the resale market so f*** unDEFEATED
40DB90EB-EFFE-4F46-90B3-D5CD675FC6A5.jpeg

Any on feet pic??

I only took an overhead/bird's eye view of them on my feet during my walk on Monday, but did an additional side view at home for a general idea. I'm in the minority where I'm loving the red and purple accents on top of the gold.

Hope this helps. I love the way they look and feel of them! I may wear it a lot more than I originally planned.

51205466521_247148a451_b.jpg

51205466526_2e32807297_b.jpg

copped off goat today.... wasn’t really feeling them until I saw the black lace swap, that changed everything for me.... soon as they come in they’re going on feet, so if no pics before then, I’ll post some lol

I’d post on feet pics but I can’t even get these things on. I need a whole size up :emoji_confounded:

I’d post on feet pics but I can’t even get these things on. I need a whole size up :emoji_confounded:

I think a ton of pairs went to resellers, but, Undefeated still did better than the average release. Just look at the number of asks on some of the sizes. On past post-passing Kobe releases, I cannot remember seeing so many pairs available for sale. So either these were produced more than the other releases (which I doubt), or, a lot of the Ws went to people who only entered the raffle to resell.

With that being said, most of these folks will make some money off the flip, but, on some of these sizes of HOFs, its going to take a whole lot longer for prices to go up vs something like the Bruce Lee Vs.

Prices still declining on size 9s, and I definitely need a pair

Yeah 250 was OD but caught them on the oneness sale come out to like 185. So basically 90 and change for 2 pairs of shorts lol
You lost me for a sec with the 90 for 2... had to remember they reversible lol. You just sold me on the info of the sale. I can get them for 163.....hmm. or should I wait to see if they discounted some more....hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom