Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

About to pull trigger on HOFs. Anyone tried em with red laces?

Side note:
The more I compare them Alternate Bruce Lee> OG 🤷🏾‍♂️

Man there's a $25 diff between 8.5 and 9 for the HOF's on sx, the smaller size being the lower price. I'm an 8.5 in the OG and was wondering if I should just say screw it and hope it's fine. I have BL Alts in 8.5 and they fit the same as OG V's to me.

Transformation initiated. Now to just wear my Jcrew casual socks to break em in lol. Black pair from the extra laces from the FTB 11s... looked at both extra laces and one is shinier than the other..... I went with the one without the shine
20210603_200829.jpg

You can tell these are fakes right away. Gold is way off. Shape is off, swoosh looks weird, birds eye view gives it away
You got better eyes than me. I haven’t compared it to my pair but I thought it looked pretty good if you are not paying attention.

You got better eyes than me. I haven’t compared it to my pair but I thought it looked pretty good if you are not paying attention.

Same with me. If I was casually glancing at the pics (minus the price), I would have thought they were real. But when I saw the box, I would have known they were fake.

You can tell by the box, its a slide out box for the real ones. Couples other things as previously mentioned. as well. I hope someone flags the crap out of the seller. Bad enough with the resell BS, some poor soles going to buy these fakes and get bamboozled.

Def good catch on the box.... def saw this listing while on my search on offer up. The guy watermarking it was the only flag I needed to see lol. And yes if you open it up... all mentioned above is the obvious.

Just by looking at it and not having the real pair yet, I can tell by the different fatter laces they used, obvious lacing of over then under, the red to purple doesn't transition smoothly on the swoosh, and the tongue looks like a fatter curve at the top. I'm actually comparing a listing I'm watching on ebay where they listed a pair for $225 obo and the seller has zero feedback, but all his pics of the shoes match up and looks legit. Might take a chance at it since ebay has that authentication process and it's covered by paypal.

EDIT: oh and definitely the tread in the sole. Fakes use the OG pattern and protros I think are more condensed.

Last edited:
Yoooo. How they just popped up. Then I couldnt even sign in. Was telling my PW was wrong.... and also said server error. Smh

Back
Top Bottom