Nike Zoom Kobe V PROTRO - Dec 2019

4BCBFCAA-DE4C-417F-8314-E7D41B36FBDD.jpeg D98FD1B4-CD25-48C3-93E2-CDE3CB9F6079.jpeg

I normally think mismatch shoes are cringe but these actually make sense and are fire.

Would help if there were more pics to see all the angles… but looks like you copped so all good bro!
Thanks! Sorry I woulda posted more pics but like 15 ppl watched it in the past 24 hours, and ya know how fast deals like this go by

Only damage I saw was a little on the right midsole but that’s about it. Traction still looked 9.8/10.

I asked the lady selling them if she hooped in them indoor and she said her husband plays overseas and wore them once

“Worn once” a common thing to write in a used shoe deaxription but yeah midsole creasing will give an idea on how compressed and worn they are. Traction won’t show anything too crazy even with numerous amounts of wears indoors.

Oh ok. You copped..... good. Yea that price for a used pair is the best it's gonna be until at least new models come. Anywhere between 270-300 for 11.5

Thanks! Sorry I woulda posted more pics but like 15 ppl watched it in the past 24 hours, and ya know how fast deals like this go by

Only damage I saw was a little on the right midsole but that’s about it. Traction still looked 9.8/10.

I asked the lady selling them if she hooped in them indoor and she said her husband plays overseas and wore them once
From that one pic/angle, I was gonna say, I’m gonna cross my fingers for you. Could be busted, smelling like *** and cigarettes and worn out. Used shoes can be a gamble. But hopefully she’s telling the truth and you got yourself a steal.

From that one pic/angle, I was gonna say, I’m gonna cross my fingers for you. Could be busted, smelling like *** and cigarettes and worn out. Used shoes can be a gamble. But hopefully she’s telling the truth and you got yourself a steal.
Wow.. decided to go with the worst case scenario lol. The soles look good and the mid sole have creases but nothing wildly crazy. Just like when folks go to bowling alley.... get some disinfectant spray for the inside or can throw them in the washer.

Yeah those midsoles look fully creased, front to back. And the back heel/midsole piece almost looks cracked? Or fully bent

1672683794653.png

Front midsole (paint?) chip
1672683831510.png

1672683873592.png

traction appears def worn indoors, but some ball of foot wear compared to the rest, just from pics

1672683794653.png

Front midsole (paint?) chip
1672683831510.png

1672683873592.png

traction appears def worn indoors, but some ball of foot wear compared to the rest, just from pic
Investigator Jaynev reporting for duty with the in depth analysis. Yea def can't see that stuff without zooming in. Hopefully the crack isn't bad or the sole part of heel not separating

Nah I just thought that kind of wear came from normal balling

I mean it does after a while but it also varies for each person. Depending on how big they are, where they're playing at, playstyle, how much they play etc.

I'm just saying if a seller told me they wore a shoe once or twice and it had that much creasing I'd be thinking they're lying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom