Nike Zoom Kobe V

^^im more than likely going to buy some kobe 5s. the only reason i didnt buy the kobe 4s was due to the lunar foam.

the only thing that could stop me from getting these would be a low top basketball shoe with full-length zoom.

Maybe with better pics but at the moment i aint feeling those - those are wild. And not in a good way

they need to come up with better colorways, i def like the shoes, but not the colorways.....the back with the kobe sig.....
pimp.gif

^so unnecessary dude.

getting back to the V's....

i'm feelin' those chaos V's.they're appealing on a slightly weird level.hope they won't be near impossible to get.

Originally Posted by SoleFood24

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

another year of kobe shoes i will pass on...

Another year that you will be the lamest person on this whole forum.. I can't imagine what you are like in the real world.. SAD..

laugh.gif
I swear, Kobe fans are so sensitive. How did you typed that comment,while your hands were grippin' Kobe's butt cheeks?
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

Another year that you will be the lamest person on this whole forum.. I can't imagine what you are like in the real world.. SAD..

laugh.gif
I swear, Kobe fans are so sensitive. How did you typed that comment, while your hands were grippin' Kobe's butt cheeks?
tongue.gif

Damn, why you tryin to stunt on FRESH sir? lol
Fresh, your opinion is respected as always by me!
Kobe fan to Lebron fan! word! ha
roll.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

laugh.gif
I swear, Kobe fans are so sensitive. How did you typed that comment, while your hands were grippin' Kobe's butt cheeks?
tongue.gif

wow, solefood24 is raw!
roll.gif
Fresh, i honor your opinion...not all kobe fansare like solefresh24!

I can't wait to see these in person. As of now I'm not liking these as much as the IV's, but they are looking nice.
I need one more pair of Carpes before these release.

^ they don't have that limited appeal yet... and i think its because when haven't seen any detailed GR colours yet.

It kinda kills the the hype machine with this colour way being the first to leak.

Back
Top Bottom