Nike Zoom Kobe V

Which ones are these?
20091028123121.jpg
20091028123144.jpg

When I saw the chaos and dude said KB8 might wear them for xmas all that came to mine was the grinch colorway...dont ask me why....lol

^^Theyre sweet. they didnt match their uniforms at all, which really confused me, but oh well

I don't know if someone already posted it, but Marquee Sole has them.

P_247_1_ZK5-Joker-1i.jpg

P_247_2_ZK5-Joker-2i.jpg

P_247_3_ZK5-Joker-3i.jpg

P_247_4_ZK5-Joker-7i.jpg

The images have "Joker" in the file names. I don't know if that's just what they decided to name them, but the shoes do remind me of theJoker.

Those Chaos Vs are
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. They're crazy different, so haters gonna hate. But I like the loudness of the shoes. And damn, look at all the little details. Jordans used tobe like that
eyes.gif

what about the colorway Kobe was wearing during that 2k10 game against Melo? when I saw those stills I felt the shoe was gonna be fire.... After seeing thepicture of the Chaos, ehh not so much

Sorry, i dont like these, i feel that the IV's are better. And i dont even like the IV's. The ones i liked were the early all black samples with theremovable collar.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

I don't know if someone already posted it, but Marquee Sole has them.

P_247_1_ZK5-Joker-1i.jpg

P_247_2_ZK5-Joker-2i.jpg

The images have "Joker" in the file names. I don't know if that's just what they decided to name them, but the shoes do remind me of the Joker.

AH HA! Just the inspiration I needed!
devil.gif

Fresh Like Will...people on campus are referring to that make up of the Kobe V as the Jokers...chaos was the IV.

Back
Top Bottom