Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by never wear them

eek.gif
at the detail on this shoe. very nice. a $5-10 increase maybe?

The small details add a lot of nice touches. Way more than the IV had

damn, 3 bills for that is a bit steep...what was the og "chaos" release like??? Niketown's or HOH??? Any one know?

im really diggin those jokers, i dunno y, but seeing those close up shots are really making me like these shoes.

Originally Posted by BP the owner

^ different shoe all together, looks like a combo of those three listed. should leak soon...
It does. I really like this shoe, it looks so durable. Definitely a shoe that will be worn on the court.

Originally Posted by gameupz

Kinda skeptical about these, IMO it's hard to top the 4s

Performance wise, V's win no contest. Full length zoom, great traction and lighter weight. The V's seem like much less of an off court shoe though,since they are so minimalistic.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Performance wise, V's win no contest. Full length zoom, great traction and lighter weight. The V's seem like much less of an off court shoe though, since they are so minimalistic.

have you played in them already?

Originally Posted by BP the owner

definitely. looks like it could be one of the best balling shoes in a long time.

i'm excited for them!

dayum. If u put it that way... I might have to re-up on that KY

Performance wise, V's win no contest. Full length zoom, great traction and lighter weight. The V's seem like much less of an off court shoe though, since they are so minimalistic.

i thought it was forefoot and heel zoom? Maybe im wrong.

Originally Posted by emmanuelabor

have you played in them already?
beat me to it
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom