Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by never wear them

Originally Posted by Physicx

Originally Posted by never wear them

Ima get some ink done soon and everyone is against me getting something that is Kobe related.... Ima get a silhouette of some sort. Call me a homer, call me lame, but I'll be one cool lame homer...��
just dont get his face

if you do that chances are it will NOT turn out the way you want
laugh.gif

let me clear things up tho... I'm a baskeball freak... I'm like an outside shooter. I love Kobes Jumper... so....

no color whatsoever... I'm looking for a jumpshot. the tat is gon' be black with shading... i wana put the # 8 on the back of the jersey

something like this. the one on the left. but its gon be all shading no face shots or anything like that.

3328187646_188eca43ab.jpg
i like the middle jump shot the best of these, very balanced and fundamentally sound....just like Kobe's game...

Just get the Kobe Logo tattooed....I almost did it a while back but my wife talked me out of it...I already have two tattoos and she called it quits for me.

Originally Posted by s dubl

get the middle one if thats what you're choosing from....
jmizzo wrote:

i like the middle jump shot the best of these, very balanced and fundamentally sound....just like Kobe's game...
Edwin, definitely get the middle one. I would stay away from the 3rd one because that looks like a forced shot, haha. The 1st one reminds me ofthe last second three pointer he took in Portland a few years back.

This would look pretty cool too I think.....or not.

^^^ IMO it would be cool if you got the 81 pt shilloette, but have nike swoosh seen on his foot

HK Feet 27 wrote:
Originally Posted by s dubl

get the middle one if thats what you're choosing from....
jmizzo wrote:

Edwin, definitely get the middle one. I would stay away from the 3rd one because that looks like a forced shot, haha. The 1st one reminds me of the last second three pointer he took in Portland a few years back.

This would look pretty cool too I think.....or not.

i cant do that one... its just too much kobe for me. I want it to be Kobe, but not Kobe... get me?
laugh.gif
, not really.

you know how the And1 silhouette looks like....

and1-logo.jpg

well something like that, but just Kobe's jumper silhouette...

My friend got a big *** lakers logo tatted on his arm and it came out nice, and its rare seeing the color yellow actually come out "yellow" on tats.

we'll see. i gotta man up and just do it.

well we gotta do something to keep ourselves amused until the Vs drop......

On another note i'm hearing from my sources at footlocker that in the EU at least the Vs may be HOH only which would suck ***

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

sucks the the KOBE line went downhill after the Kobe 2
Sucks how you don't know that Kobe line is outselling your #%@+#* quality and expensive Jordans.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

sucks the the KOBE line went downhill after the Kobe 2

Sucks that saying something like this proves you know absolutely nothing about the KOBE line
laugh.gif

Lol. It's one giving your opinion but stating actual False statements... El oh el... The guy is more popular than Yao in China... Should give you someinsight on what Kobe is about.

If anything the line got better after the kobe 2. i am not a fan of lows and the V is not that nice but if it performs as well as the IV it is a sucess. the IVis the maybe the best ball shoe there is

Originally Posted by AZwildcats

If anything the line got better after the kobe 2. i am not a fan of lows and the V is not that nice but if it performs as well as the IV it is a sucess. the IV is the maybe the best ball shoe there is

Agree

Back
Top Bottom