Nike Zoom Kobe V

ZK1 was a classic imo, 2 were solid not great, 3 were ehh, IV was hands down a classic. IV's were maybe one of the all time great shoe releases, time willtell I guess. Down hill, not so much. V's do look pretty promising.

^I have to disagree slightly

Zoom I - great overall, classic

Zoom II - one of the greatest BB of all time IMO. I know some people that used the strap had an issue with their achilles, but I only close the strap so itdoesn't hang. These are 10/10 to me; cushioning, court feel, traction, fit, design/detail, colorways, they've got it all. Damn shame they've gotblothe on their legacy because of the problems of a few.

Zoo..., forget it, I only wanted to comment on the II.

Originally Posted by The Maverick 41

sucks the the KOBE line went downhill after the Kobe 2

Oh Gentry is this you? You're such a silly goose
smile.gif

Originally Posted by AIR J XIII

^I have to disagree slightly

Zoom I - great overall, classic

Zoom II - one of the greatest BB of all time IMO. I know some people that used the strap had an issue with their achilles, but I only close the strap so it doesn't hang. These are 10/10 to me; cushioning, court feel, traction, fit, design/detail, colorways, they've got it all. Damn shame they've got blothe on their legacy because of the problems of a few.

Zoo..., forget it, I only wanted to comment on the II.
I think performance wise the 1 was great, but it was something id rock if I wasnt playing ball.
The 2 was amazing performance wise and you could rock them off the court.
The 3 was pretty good performance wise and wise ok off the court
The 4 was just brillant. Great performance shoe and rockable on/off the court. One of the best shoe releases In a very very long time. I love this shoe.
I think the 5 will be just as good. Performance wise, it might even be better

Originally Posted by jmizzo

Maverick 41 - you got cooked...right back to the Jordan Brand thread...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. jordan brand is a joke now.

why's everybody hating on the III's....easily my favorite kobe's out of the whole kobe line....the iv's gave it a run for its money but theIII's are too unique, too futuristic.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by never wear them

3.... What the.... I need pics of the 3rd one please. Paypal ready. Lol

They are a Bulls home colorway with my last name and #23 on them.

I actually had Joker, Nightwing and Batgirl colorways in my "locker" to go with those B&R's... I just never got around to buying them.
And just because I still have the photo on my photobucket... my/your "Batman and Robins"

Originally Posted by never wear them

Dope man. I bought a Christiano Ronaldo jersey for "Your" robins.

LOL, Somewhere in the back of my mind, I've convinced myself that I'm going to hit you up next time I'm in LA, and you are going to let me visitthose shoes. It's like I gave them up for adoption. I'm thinking of running the marathon there in March... so...

That's what I said. How can you sell something you created? And I know your a comic dude. But lol. I'll let you pet them. You running the LA marathon?Hit me up mang, (Club hoppin') lol. I'll show you where Heidi and Spencer live.

Nah, I'd probably pull a "Hey! Look over there!" and disappear with them... Batman-style. I'd be staying somewhere near Dodger Stadium... Iprobably wouldn't be able to go clubbing seeing as I can't drink before the marathon... but considering we are sneakerheads, perhaps you can help me tofind some good sneaker spots or some good "LA food." I'll give you a heads-up if I do end up going.

Back
Top Bottom