Nike Zoom Kobe V

speaking of getting together...are there any Niketalk Conventions where members can meet ?

Those Kobe II Ids look nice.

I'm gonna sound like a noob, but I haven't been following this thread. Hell, I haven't been in the Nike forum in weeks.

Will the Chaos colorway be on eastbay on December 26? If so I will be stocking up on giftcards!

Originally Posted by u ttocs

what is this year's chaos supposed to represent?

It's inspired by the Joker again right?

I can't wait to get these. I'm just hoping they will be on eastbay so I can get them for 20% off with those giftcards

Originally Posted by jmizzo

speaking of getting together...are there any Niketalk Conventions where members can meet ?

Those Kobe II Ids look nice.

If you live in NYC, Chicago, LA or any other major city... I suppose "Niketalk Conventions" happen in line/camp-outs for major releases. I don'tknow if there has ever been an actual NT sponsored event...
... and yes, those IDs are fresh to death.

Originally Posted by size twelve

(praying the bruce lee c/w is a GR)

ME TOO!

^^^^i love that pics
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Blue0230

Nah, I'd probably pull a "Hey! Look over there!" and disappear with them... Batman-style. I'd be staying somewhere near Dodger Stadium... I probably wouldn't be able to go clubbing seeing as I can't drink before the marathon... but considering we are sneakerheads, perhaps you can help me to find some good sneaker spots or some good "LA food." I'll give you a heads-up if I do end up going.

Lol. for sure dawg

The Kobe 2s where the worst Nikes I have ever played in. They where worse then all the Reebok shoes Ive worn in life too. They where terrible. Didnt fit right,felt like your heel was too high, middle of your foot was too low, an toes where too high. Killed the side of my pinky toe. Foot slid around in them eventhough they where too small. Terrrible shoes. The Kobe 4s are the best shoes I have ever worn by far!! Never wore lows before this, And i dont wanna go back, Ihope Kobe continues the low cut light as possible shoes, they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!

Kobe 2s hurt my feet...

and I'm looking forward to inserting the full-length Zoom Air bags I removed from some BB1's into the Kobe IV. This way, Lunarcrap bottoming outshouldn't be a problem, and I'll have double-stacked Zoom in the heel.

Loved Kobes 1,3 and 4....I just cant seem to get a good fit with the 2's...i find it makes my foot sit in an awkward position....

Originally Posted by PR baller 23

The Kobe 2s where the worst Nikes I have ever played in. They where worse then all the Reebok shoes Ive worn in life too. They where terrible. Didnt fit right, felt like your heel was too high, middle of your foot was too low, an toes where too high. Killed the side of my pinky toe. Foot slid around in them even though they where too small. Terrrible shoes. The Kobe 4s are the best shoes I have ever worn by far!! Never wore lows before this, And i dont wanna go back, I hope Kobe continues the low cut light as possible shoes, they are amazing!!!!!!!!!!
where they the worst shoes you ever whorn? wheird? that's whay whoo whbad...
they WERE great for me much better than the 1's and 3's.

kobe 2 lite isnt a great shoe but gave me none of the problems people mentioned in the last few posts. Maybe the other two have diff fit/cushioning.

Originally Posted by Hugo

kobe V=fail
how is it a failure when it hasn't even released yet?

have you tried them on and don't like them? or are you typing on a phone and can't elaborate...

kobe V=fail

have you tried them on and don't like them? or are you typing on a phone and can't elaborate...
Not my style, dont like how they LOOK, they look like track shoes or swimming shoes. idc if i havent tried them on i rather stay with the kobe 4.

good day to you sir!

kobe V=fail

Not my style, dont like how they LOOK, they look like track shoes or swimming shoes. idc if i havent tried them on i rather stay with the kobe 4.

good day to you sir!

how they look? Hm.. beast. :smh:

I totally don't understand how people nowadays look at design over performance. The ZKV is a basketball shoe first and foremost and if you wanna be ahypebeast and rock this for show, then i suggest you stick to the LBJ7's.

People just gotta realize that it's NOT always about LOOKS but how it performs on the court. Or maybe you just don't play ball..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by swingshot

kobe 2 lite isnt a great shoe but gave me none of the problems people mentioned in the last few posts. Maybe the other two have diff fit/cushioning.

i thought the lites were the worst out of the zk2 line.

ppl have opinions tho... cant hate on that.

they look like track shoes or swimming shoes.

true................ i can clearly see Michael Phelps wearing these in the pool.
grin.gif

laugh.gif

but like i said... other ppl have opinions. I actualy think the design on these is more appealing than the IVs...

some more pics.

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

getIconLogo.do

this shoe is freakin' dope.
pimp.gif

you too. That is a good posting with some substance. Happy Thanksgiving. At this point I also like the 4s better, the 4s are a classic. But that doesn'tmean the Vs are a failure.. They will perform, sell well, and bring the lakers another championship.

Back
Top Bottom