Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by Intrigant

so far lebron VII sample > kobe V sample
Agreed
mad.gif

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

Originally Posted by Kid LeBron

Originally Posted by AirKB8

these look like some $40 tennis shoes at sears....hopefully these are the dream seasons
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
HHAHAH homie said sears haha

Indeed....
laugh.gif

But Seriously though... I refuse to think this is the actual shoe... No Way KB24 wears that next season... they look like a takedown

Man, if Nike ever reads any boards, all they need to know for basketball is this

flywire + full length zoom - lunar = instant best seller

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Man, if Nike ever reads any boards, all they need to know for basketball is this

flywire + full length zoom - lunar = instant best seller
They do....

The Kobe V needs to just rock a different front toe cap and it would be pretty nice, the toe looks like the VC 5s which I also thought ruined that shoe. I lovethat Kobe is staying with this low cut stuff, Im a huge fan, i just hope that every year, he keeps making the shoe lighter and lighter. But yeah, change thetoe and you got yourself a classic!

I don't care if those are the Kobe V's, or a "Team" Kobe shoe, those should not be released. Whoever designed those needs to be chin checked.

Originally Posted by BostonThreeParty

that is complete Garbage. just give the Kobe 4 as the 5 again. take away full length zoom and no lunar

You DON'T want full length zoom?

Originally Posted by TheWindScar31

that is complete Garbage. just give the Kobe 4 as the 5 again. take away full length zoom and no lunar

of course he doesnt, he is a boston fan....doesnt want kobe to have good shoes lol jk jk
roll.gif

they remind me of the tiempos or some other soccer shoes.so i'm guessing these'll be lighter than the 4's?

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

of course he doesnt, he is a boston fan....doesnt want kobe to have good shoes lol jk jk
roll.gif

i got the lunar and full length zoom mixed up. and i could honestly not care what kobe wears. the Celtics will win with a healthy Garnett

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

roll.gif

i got the lunar and full length zoom mixed up. and i could honestly not care what kobe wears. the Celtics will win with a healthy Garnett
Please pass some of that good herb
pimp.gif
you're smoking inBaw-stahn.!
tongue.gif

Dude, those cant be it. It has flywire on top of leather. Doesn't thet defeat the purpose of flywire? Those have to be fake.

Back
Top Bottom