Nike Zoom Kobe V

Kobe doesn't have really any input into how the shoe looks... he lets the designers do that. What Kobe wants first and foremost is a performance basketballshoe that can meet his needs on the court.

are you serious? of course he does.. it's his name & image on that product. Do you think he's going to win another ring with a shoe he isuncomfortable in? He has the final say & they keep him updated all the time on how the design is going.. clothes are 1 thing but the shoes make adifference on his championship performance. He pulls the strings.. If he says NO, they design something else.

Originally Posted by cybergrindin

Kobe doesn't have really any input into how the shoe looks... he lets the designers do that. What Kobe wants first and foremost is a performance basketball shoe that can meet his needs on the court.

are you serious? of course he does.. it's his name & image on that product. Do you think he's going to win another ring with a shoe he is uncomfortable in? He has the final say & they keep him updated all the time on how the design is going.. clothes are 1 thing but the shoes make a difference on his championship performance. He pulls the strings.. If he says NO, they design something else.
Put it this way. Kobe asked for low and light sneaker - that's why the V's are very similar toIV's. ZKV will be lower than ZKIV and I believe lighter.

Do you think he's going to win another ring with a shoe he is uncomfortable in? He has the final say & they keep him updated all the time on how the design is going.. clothes are 1 thing but the shoes make a difference on his championship performance. He pulls the strings.. If he says NO, they design something else.

Umm... did you even read my post? I said first and foremost he wants a shoe that meets his needs on the basketball court. In other words... he wants a shoethat is comfortable and performs well.

As far as the looks of the shoe go, watch some of the videos interviewing him about the Kobe IV... he even says he lets the designers do their thing, he justwants a performance beast...

First good colorway will be copped...

Pretty sure the Vs won't dissapoint.

its amazing when you have a shoe that weighs less than a
2332000077_18fab60e77.jpg

and feels like a pillow... thats a real basketball shoe...
pimp.gif

msrp i think my dude said $125 and for now lookwise they final product the Lebron VII outdid these but these are ill as well but I personally think the nextmodel needs to go higher again and on some lighter foam tech.

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

msrp i think my dude said $125 and for now lookwise they final product the Lebron VII outdid these but these are ill as well but I personally think the next model needs to go higher again and on some lighter foam tech.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by vulkanthekrusader

msrp i think my dude said $125 and for now lookwise they final product the Lebron VII outdid these but these are ill as well but I personally think the next model needs to go higher again and on some lighter foam tech.
i really don't think the lebron vii has outdone any kobe v yet.....they are totally different shoes for different players types.....

I don't think you can get any lighter then IV, but you never know the outcome for the V.

^^^^lebrons are always a fall release that start dropping in september or october. kobes are usually a spring release that start releasing in december/january.

since they release a few months earlier, its only natural that samples would show up earlier.

Originally Posted by ZombieJesus12

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

I must say though, kobe really doesn't have good taste on shoes.

Kobe doesn't have really any input into how the shoe looks... he lets the designers do that. What Kobe wants first and foremost is a performance basketball shoe that can meet his needs on the court.

No wonder he's not that marketable.

At his skill level, he should've been selling way more...

I'm not saying his brand should be up there with Air Jordan, but at least AI or TMAC during their prime.

Spoken like a guy who has no actual knowledge of shoe sales, retail trends, the signature market, or anything like that. No, but keep talking out of your butt like that. We're all impressed!

seriously..i didnt even no if he was jokin or not.

Back
Top Bottom