Nike Zoom Kobe V

The pic above is missing the back of the swoosh...id rock if they fix the swoosh, if the reals look like the fakes with fixes here and there....copped

Originally Posted by YungVC

these are ugly!!!!

cant wait for the final production tho

the one with the ankle strap doesnt look that bad
completely agree....i can't wait to see pics of final product.....but the lebron 7 will be hard to top this year imo...

^^ Agreed

I know they dont come out till christmas for Kobe and after for us but come Nike, my funds are already becoming allocated for next year and this shoe is goingto miss out if its not careful

Trash...
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mikkol109

trash.. but after RD when kobe wears them its going to be fire!!

co-sign.. then hypebeasts and resellers will jump in too..
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

how is everyone already calling these trash when they haven't even been unveiled yet? we've all seen some leaked photos and fakes, but i didn'tthink any of them were the final product

Originally Posted by OnlyFootball

how is everyone already calling these trash when they haven't even been unveiled yet? we've all seen some leaked photos and fakes, but i didn't think any of them were the final product

Son, it's NT. What do you expect? All we could know is that there WILL be a Kobe V and some people would still hate on it. That's what people do. Theyhate, they love.

FYI..Marc is right. Kobe has alot to do with his design process and he has to approve what he's going to wear on the court. Trust me. He balked at first onthe Hyperdunks and loved the IVs... so I would venture to say he wanted similar to the IVs and got these.

Back
Top Bottom