Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

lol yall caring about weight so much like its gonna affect your game... we;re talkin half oz here lolol

might as well get some running shoes....oh yeah. these are ugly as helll. no bias
roll.gif

Originally Posted by PRETTYPLAYA

lol yall caring about weight so much like its gonna affect your game... we;re talkin half oz here lolol

might as well get some running shoes....oh yeah. these are ugly as helll. no bias

I've never said anything, but I gotta admit, I did always find the weight discussions funny. I understand some shoes do feel like bricks on your feet, butgenerally, I've never even really thought about the weight of a shoe...and I've never heard any of the numerous basketball players I've encounteredbring it up

Wow. Those rices are dope. I like that metalic accent. An considerin these are just stock pics. Can't wait for the real thing.

those are nice. the thing with the kobes, after a while they grow on you.

Like I HATED the IVs at first. but now. i think they are a solid pair. and they look nice too.

can't wait to try a pair of the Vs.

Ya'll talking about weight of the shoe...

Honestly, that's marketing crap. Basketball shoes have been around forever, and now the latest advance is being able to make them lighter. So they'retalking over and over about how light they are.

Personally, as long as it's lighter than the Bron IV, I'm okay on the court. The Answer IV and the Question Low are two of my top 5 all time, and bothof them were pretty hefty for a balling shoe and it never bothered me.

The difference between a few ounces isn't something I can ever discern, let alone the difference between half an ounce.

Personally, I wish Nike would ease off the gimmicks and spend more time making a quality shoe. All of their flagship shoes the last few years have been reallypoorly made and made with pretty cheap material - I don't care how light flywire is, it's usually paired with plastic and it feels and breathes andlooks like cheap plastic - so it'd be nice to get a shoe with some quality that can last for longer than a few games.

Back
Top Bottom