Nike Zoom Kobe V

Originally Posted by jmizzo

ebe7tf.jpg
Really like these.

Kobe rockin the Zoom Kobe V's and hooking up George Lopez on the premiere of his late night show:

The signature jacket Kobe is rockin is dope also
pimp.gif

For me, in terms of performance, the IVs set the bar pretty high and I have a feeling that the Vs will be even better. (It's pure speculation on mypart...I know.)

the ones on the bottom > the ones on the top imo

but that blue kobe shirt and shorts are copped, no doubt

blue is m favorite color sooooooo...
pimp.gif

Oh my god, I these shoes are getting better and better everytime I see them. I'm definitely going to be keeping an eye out around my area for some ofthese. I need these so bad. I thought the IV's were nice, but these just set the standard so much higher

not reall feeling the blue colorway at all....

the Vs are looking pretty good so far, but I have a feeling that the metallic will be disappointing in person. Hope I wont automatically be casted in the nextPuffy/Ma$e video if I buy em.

I hope its not though....

heel and forefoot Zoom, combined with what looks to be an excellent outrigger, sold me on these as performance kicks from the get-go.

Originally Posted by clkru

heel and forefoot Zoom, combined with what looks to be an excellent outrigger, sold me on these as performance kicks from the get-go.
So it's100% confirmed that these will have heel and forefoot zoom then?

The new Lebron and the next Air Jordan have already been unveiled to the public. When is this shoe going to get an official press release?!

Originally Posted by TXZ

The new Lebron and the next Air Jordan have already been unveiled to the public. When is this shoe going to get an official press release?!

Probably a few weeks before X-mas.

Back
Top Bottom