Nike Zoom Kobe V

please tell me these are real... I dont see the flywire.... but they look legit.. maybe theyll release some w/o flywire....

Nike%20Zoom%20Kobe%20V-6-4027.JPG

^if those are real, I like the idea of releasing a few pairs without the flywire, like the lebrons this year

those look really nice...can't tell by the pictures if they are real or not....maybe a takedown version of the kobe v....?

Originally Posted by never wear them

please tell me these are real... I dont see the flywire.... but they look legit.. maybe theyll release some w/o flywire....
Those remind me of Orcas.
pimp.gif

i am going to have to limit myself to only game worn cws with this shoe...no more kobe iv debacles having 20+ cws.....smh....live and hopefully learn.

Neat!! Dream Season-esque
pimp.gif

Those are fake. The Kobe sheath looks distorted.

i cant help but think these last few kobes look more and more like a cross trainer type show. outrigger being the main focus in many of the other modelsincluding this one

Originally Posted by WallyHopp

i cant help but think these last few kobes look more and more like a cross trainer type show. outrigger being the main focus in many of the other models including this one

yeah me 2 i'm almost waiting for the b-ball version to come out... but this is it.......

jmizzo, i'm with you on this one there is no way i'm buying 15-20 pairs of the V

no way

honestly

zoom heel and forefoot right?

^ I like your MAC setup better than the shoes!!!!

But your pics just did a 180 degree change of my mind. Your pics don't make them look "plastic" like all the photshopped ones. Good work!!!

Back
Top Bottom