Nike Zoom Lebron 3 Retro

Any reviews for kixsquare?

Thinking of making a pre order.

Saw someone say they had a smooth transaction recently but I remember seeing some negative stuff about the pre-sale?

Saw someone say they had a smooth transaction recently but I remember seeing some negative stuff about the pre-sale?

Someone just got a lebron superman 3 from kixsquare and they were happy look at the previous page

First time I used Kixsquare they were terrible and didn't fill my Lebron 1-5 preorder. I tried them again for SuperBron 3 and things went fine. Its hit or miss...

I personally wouldn't do a pre-order.

I don't think you will get frauded or anything, but you can pay $300 for a pre-order & then they reduce the price by a minimum of $100 of the same shoe before RD within 1-2 weeks & they wont refund the difference. I saw it happen with the SVSM AZG.

Also, there are times they cannot fulfill the order.

PO

It’s definitely a crap shoot on the pre order, if the price isn’t too much above retail I think it’s worth it in some scenarios. I’m sure kixsquare has the same issues as other pre sell sellers.

Issues will always come down to stock for in demand items and them changing the pricing throughout the pre sell window as mentioned above. $219 shipped for the SuperBron 3s was worth it and the process went smoothly.

C8051F0E-2ABD-4447-AE8C-9F92F0749F83.jpeg

they would go good with a ronald mcdonald jumpsuit with a filipino flag draped around your shoulders like a cape

top it off with an old school milwaukee brewers fitted

Initially took 2 L’s last Saturday, but came up thanks to a helpful fellow NTer and StockX...

Want to get rid of a pair in hopes of acquiring a pair of CTKs, but I don’t think the resale will get that high unfortunately...

Back
Top Bottom